www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Help

HomeSeer Help Help, How-to's and Documentation

Old September 23rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Seer Plus

lgtv2mqtt for webos

Hi,

Is there anyone here with experience with lgtv2mqtt ?

https://www.npmjs.com/package/lgtv2mqtt

I am trying to map the tv sound control ''lgtv/set/volume'' to a virtual device, but i do not know how to do it ( i tried to map every level of sound to every level of the vitual device, it worked, but i had to create 100 events.. just for this....).

edit :

My vitual device is like this :

- The off buttons is mapped to the mute ( i am using easytrigger for this) command of the tv ( lgtv/status/mute ''1)
-The on buttons is mapped to the unmute command of the tv: lgtv/set/mute ''0'')
-The off and on command of the virtual device control the tv mute and unmute with lgtv/set/mute ''1'' AND ''0''

-the level of the tv VOLUME (0-100) is mapped to the virtual device timmer ( i used the lgtv/status/volume linked to the vitual device)

**- now i need to find a way o control the tv volume with the vitual device... without creating 100 events for this.. lol

I also need the vitual device to not got to 100% when i set the virtual device to on ( on because i set if to off (mute) before)

so yes i am creating one device with both the mute and volume fonction of the tv. It is more practical when using alexa. Like that, i can say ''alexa turn on/off tv volume'' or '' alexa set tv volume to 45''

Last edited by Summerguy; September 23rd, 2017 at 07:37 PM.