Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ENTER / OK Key?

Hi,
    I have searched this and the remote thread in case it was in there.... no luck.... hence this post.

I have a Samsung UE65ES8000 and I have had good success with your plugin (just using for remote control at the moment), but I can't find the enter/ok/select key command!

i.e. the key that is in the centre of the direction keys on the remote, the one you would press to accept an on-screen menu selection. I think I have been through every single possible key press option and can't find one that accepts the highlighted on-screen options...

Hope this makes sense, please help, it is the only missing key at the moment and is rather fundamental to be able to use this plugin for daily use!

Thanks
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by alexd View Post
      Hi,
      I have searched this and the remote thread in case it was in there.... no luck.... hence this post.

I have a Samsung UE65ES8000 and I have had good success with your plugin (just using for remote control at the moment), but I can't find the enter/ok/select key command!

i.e. the key that is in the centre of the direction keys on the remote, the one you would press to accept an on-screen menu selection. I think I have been through every single possible key press option and can't find one that accepts the highlighted on-screen options...

Hope this makes sense, please help, it is the only missing key at the moment and is rather fundamental to be able to use this plugin for daily use!

Thanks
      Alex
      Hi Alex,

so none of the keys posted here (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...01&postcount=7) work?

If so I wouldn't know either. Have you tried googling it and perhaps search on samygo.tv

Dirk

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply, but ive tried evry single one of those and no luck was hoping from the name that it would be key_panel_enter but apparently not.

If anyone has this screen (think its the current 2013 top of range) and knows the command for the enter/ok key please let me know!

I will try that other site you mention.

Thanks
        Alex
        Last edited by alexd; March 25, 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry but I have no idea what the problem is, can you be more specific, you could write it in French if that's easier.

Please post the WHOLE log, not just the one line error.

What is it that you are trying to do and what is it that doesn't work?

Dirk

Comment

Comment

lol...I realize you were asked to write in French...but...uhhmm...
                for those of us who only write/speak Mandarin, Spanish, and slang...??

--Dan
                Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
                  lol...I realize you were asked to write in French...but...uhhmm...
                  for those of us who only write/speak Mandarin, Spanish, and slang...??

--Dan

????????????

Comment

Loup,

I was actually trying to get dcorsus to translate. Others on the community can not help if we can not read your question.

I was also saying, I understand that dcorsus asked you to write in French. So, my guess is dcorsus is not around yet. My post was just asking him to translate for us.

--Dan
                    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

I recommend you read the help file carefully. You can open it by clicking on the help button on top of the HS web page and then select the DLNA Manager.

The HS Touch device cannot play music nor video, it can only play pictures as a slideshow and the help file has the description on how to set it up.

If you want to play music or video content, let's say provided by WMP (as a DMS), you need to have a proper DLNA player (DMR - renderer), HSTouch is not that device. There is plenty of free stuff for Android, PC and Apple that you can install.

Hope this helps

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
                        I was also saying, I understand that dcorsus asked you to write in French. So, my guess is dcorsus is not around yet. My post was just asking him to translate for us.

--Dan
                        Dan .... http://translate.google.com/#fr/en/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bert.Twildge View Post
                            If I run the script I receive an error on the MusicApi.StopPlay call as shown below:

06/05/2013 07:02:04 - Error - Scripting runtime error: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object variable or With block variable not set.

I receive this error no matter what MusicApi call I make. What am I doing wrong?
                            I would suspect something wrong with the UDN. Go to the DLNA Config page and turn debug and superdebug flags on and run your script again. See what it does, which players it finds and which it doesn't.

Is the remote control service active (see on HS device status page)?
                            How exactly was this created, maybe post some screenshots. Suggest you start a separate thread for your issues.

The trace shows the PI being called with a value of 17001 .... is this a valid value in your Remote control file? Perhaps a screenshot of what you created as remote control buttons.

Dirk

Comment

Hi Dirk

Many thanks for your help. I'll create a new thread as you suggest.

Thanks

Comment

New beta v1.0.0.42 posted

Changes to v1.0.0.42:
                                • When you set the "Poll AvTransport" flag, the PI will now poll not only for play status change but also for track meta data changes. Useful for WD-TV

Comment

Working...
                                X