Managing multiple HS3 installs with MyHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managing multiple HS3 installs with MyHS

I need to be able to manage multiple HS3 installations and I just upgraded to MyHS Premium.

How is everyone's experience?
    Any gotcha's or anything to consider?

This will be for HS3 maintenance/support (for me) and HSTouch access for the end user.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
    I need to be able to manage multiple HS3 installations and I just upgraded to MyHS Premium.

How is everyone's experience?
    Any gotcha's or anything to consider?

This will be for HS3 maintenance/support (for me) and HSTouch access for the end user.
    I have two houses and it works good.

Comment

To freshen an old post.

Here we manage 8 remotely located HS3 systems on a premium account. The individual User control is outstanding. Multiple users are created and assigned regular text names like User24.
      Then users are given access to whatever system or multiple systems, you allow. You're also allowed to restrict access to just HS3, just Touch or Both.

This is a great tool when managing multiple systems, multiple user groups.and system access control.
      Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
      | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
      Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
      BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

I have 3 HS3Pro systems that I manage on a regular basis. I have been using DDNS, port forwarding, etc. to manage them but decided to give MyHs a try. I just purchased MyHs Premium account to provide access to multiple servers. Once completed and I received the email confirmations, I logged out of MyHs and logged back in. I don't see anything different on the MyHs screen or see how to enter multiple HS3Pro Licenses. I can still change the primary and manage that one server but do not see a way to enter or change between a list of multiple HS3 Servers. Should I be using a different website address or does it take awhile to setup my MyHs account after I sign up? Just not sure if I need to be doing something more/different. Any assistance or pointers would be appreciated.

Comment

Something is wrong, you should see other options, I'd give tech support a call they'll fix it on their end. Have all you licence information handy.
          Blair

Comment

You should have a Manage Account button at https://myhs.homeseer.com/

When you click on that then you get into where you add mulitpule users and and systems.

For me it took a a bit of time for it to update after I bought. But you can contact support to rush it.

Comment

Originally posted by GlennWo View Post
              I have 3 HS3Pro systems that I manage on a regular basis. I have been using DDNS, port forwarding, etc. to manage them but decided to give MyHs a try. I just purchased MyHs Premium account to provide access to multiple servers. Once completed and I received the email confirmations, I logged out of MyHs and logged back in. I don't see anything different on the MyHs screen or see how to enter multiple HS3Pro Licenses. I can still change the primary and manage that one server but do not see a way to enter or change between a list of multiple HS3 Servers. Should I be using a different website address or does it take awhile to setup my MyHs account after I sign up? Just not sure if I need to be doing something more/different. Any assistance or pointers would be appreciated.
              I had the same problem and contacted support. They had to update the license on their end and now I can add other users and systems. Shoot them an email with your order number for the premium and they will take care of it.

Comment

I see Manage Account button but looks the same as before I purchased Premium. I'll send an email to support.

Comment

What does a normal or basic manage account screen look like? Can you send a screen show with usernames blocked out?

Comment

I emailed support and they were quick to correct the problem. I now see additional options under Manage Account to "Add User" and "Add License". All good thanks to Matt in support.

Comment

Originally posted by GlennWo View Post
                      I emailed support and they were quick to correct the problem. I now see additional options under Manage Account to "Add User" and "Add License". All good thanks to Matt in support.
                      You can assign some 'Rights' back in there, create special user names. User specific permissions.
                      Blair

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X