This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.26

A new version of the HAI plugin was submitted to the updater this afternoon. It may take a day or so
    before it shows up. I am no longer providing the updates here to keep things a little cleaner.

Changes in this version:
    • Fixed - issue with disappearing panel info (bjhampe, avpman)
    • Fixed - issue with triggering arm/disarm events (lakemirror, Derek)

***Backup your current installation so you can revert back if needed!!

Note: As of HS3 v3.0.0.312, HST has removed backups of the plugin updates.
    For this reason, rolling back to previous versions is dependent on the user making a backup
    before upgrading in the updater. Always make a backup of your HS folder before installing updates.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Plugin is now available in the updater...
    Last edited by rmasonjr; May 10, 2017, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Reserved 2

Comment

Thank-you Rob.

Quick question; noticed a link drop down per device on the last build (V25)

Was it me or was it always there?
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Thats been there for a bit - Travis had a lot of devices with different protocols and this allows you to filter just the protocols you want to see.

Comment

Ahh....

Yeah here utilize links mostly at the UPB switch level with the multiple toggle switches and this is high on the WAF.

Gave up on the HAI HLC stuff relating to status and went back to UPB and just rearranged the UPB switches differently - well rooms now - but a room could be a hallway or all of the outside lighting....

The X10 is single purpose these days (Christmas lighting) and the Z-Wave is a replicate of the Homeseer Z-Wave (just lighting / appliance switches) and Zigbee is still in test mode.

Also added little micro 12VDC terminals inside of the panel cuz I was just using wire nuts to bring all of the 12VDC stuff together. And went to using flat 4 wire telephone cable for the panel to PIM connections for a smaller footprint as I was using cat5e with RJ11-12's at the ends and removed a bunch of cat5e going inside of the panel replacing it with 22/4 and 22/2 (turning to spaghetti). Added one combo HAI temp / humidity sensor using 26/4 cable that I found. It is a long run and seems to be working fine. The cable is thicker than the 22/4 but it was difficult to terminate the ends.

Most recent change was just a simulation of the beep / tone using your plugin to match the keypad / Omnitouch beep. They are beeping at the same time with no lags (beep is an MP3 file).
            Last edited by Pete; May 9, 2017, 03:46 PM.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
              Most recent change was just a simulation of the beep / tone using your plugin to match the keypad / Omnitouch beep. They are beeping at the same time with no lags (beep is an MP3 file).
              I saw you posted that and forgot! I need to use those in my setup. I play a loud 'beep' on my HSTouch clients, but would rather it sound like the console beep. Going to download that now!

Comment

Yes started with the Homeseer TTS here, then a ringing chime and now a Homeseer subtle short beep. The best beep is from the Omni Keypad.
                - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

No joy

Sorry, the "system armed/disarmed by user other than" still behaving the same as before for me.

Works perfectly to trigger an event if system disarmed. Does not work if system armed into any mode.

Does it work for anyone else?

Comment

I have an event to notify me if any user Except me armed-away and it seems to be working:

Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshpt.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1190830

Now, I did build the event on this version as it was not left-over from the last version. Can you delete it and rebuild to see if that fixes it?

Comment

So....it works for you but not me. Dang. Gotta be on my end somewhere then.

Before testing I had deleted all previous events for this trigger and started afresh.

The event neither creates any entries in the log nor triggers the action requested, same as before. Triggering the event manually, though, does. Same as before.

I was just about to say that I could create events for every user individually for arming the system, but I tested that before trying. It doesn't work. So....

If anyone but me disarms the system, then "IF Any User Except TOM Set the System to Disarmed" works.

but

If Debbie arms the system to day, "IF DEBBIE Set the System to Arm Day" does not work.

So the only way this trigger is working for me is when the system gets disarmed. Arming the system, no matter what the scenario, does not trigger an event.

Comment

Shoot me some fresh HAI logs and let me see if I can spot anything.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

Logs emailed. Here are the events.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Tom - I see what the problem is from the logs you sent.
                            I'll have a fix asap - you will not need to recreate any events.

Comment

Tom I have a unique problem occurring with my HS3 Plug-in version 26 & HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.318 now. When I connect by Ethernet to my Omni Pro II the OP Ethernet comes to a halt ie. freezes up. The OP is working OK with its automation but I cannot connect with the OP via my phone Haiku or with PC access.

So I disconnect the Homeseer S2 Ethernet cable and restart the OP and I can get back on line with the OP again.

What do you suppose is the problem?

BTW how can I get the S2 to connect with the OP via wireless? I set up wireless with my nearby mode as follows

Comment

Working...
                              X