Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.2.2 - Buttons not appearing

Rob,

I upgraded to 3.0.2.2 today. I actually disabled and then removed the "HAI" variant first.

When I installed 3.0.2.2 it installed fine, and still had all my connection settings in the config panel.

Starting the plugin it scans the config, I can see the LED on the Omni blinking like crazy, and all of my units, zones, etc all came over.

All except the buttons. They are named in PCAccess, and show up on Haiku on my phone. But for some reason they aren't making the journey into HS. To be clear, this is on the plugin config page where I should be able to select them to become HS devices.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Originally posted by neillt View Post
    Rob,

I upgraded to 3.0.2.2 today. I actually disabled and then removed the "HAI" variant first.

When I installed 3.0.2.2 it installed fine, and still had all my connection settings in the config panel.

Starting the plugin it scans the config, I can see the LED on the Omni blinking like crazy, and all of my units, zones, etc all came over.

All except the buttons. They are named in PCAccess, and show up on Haiku on my phone. But for some reason they aren't making the journey into HS. To be clear, this is on the plugin config page where I should be able to select them to become HS devices.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    As long as they are named, they should come over.

Can you email me your log file so I can take a look?
    What version firmware is your panel?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      As long as they are named, they should come over.

Can you email me your log file so I can take a look?
      What version firmware is your panel?
      Version 4.0b.

I'll shoot a log over of the plugin initialization for ya.

Thanks!

Comment

Neill
        In your logs, I notice you are connecting with UDP. Can you change that to TCP in the plugin config, then restart the plugin? It shouldnt matter, but let's see.

Also, You are on 4.0B and my panel is on 3.15
        @Pete - do you know where I can download v4.0b?

Comment

@Rob,

Load up PC Access and connect to your panel.

1 - Go to the Help drop down menu
          2 - check for updates

There you will see the program update (PCA) and firmware updates. Do one at a time. Start with the PCA Program then do firmware.

Update PCA to most current version.

Update the firmware.

Make sure you are downloading your OmniPro 2 firmware english version.

It'll take a bit and will auto matically reboot the panel when done.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            Neill
            In your logs, I notice you are connecting with UDP. Can you change that to TCP in the plugin config, then restart the plugin? It shouldnt matter, but let's see.

Also, You are on 4.0B and my panel is on 3.15
            @Pete - do you know where I can download v4.0b?
            Well, apparently it did matter... I flipped it to TCP and it grabbed all the button names.

Very odd....

One minor UI flaw though. When you enable a button as a homeseer device, when the page refreshes it takes you to the thermostat page. If you click on buttons again the slider that was just clicked is enabled, and the corresponding HomeSeer devices are created, it's just the page redirect that seems to be wonky.

Comment

Originally posted by neillt View Post
              Well, apparently it did matter... I flipped it to TCP and it grabbed all the button names.

Very odd....

One minor UI flaw though. When you enable a button as a homeseer device, when the page refreshes it takes you to the thermostat page. If you click on buttons again the slider that was just clicked is enabled, and the corresponding HomeSeer devices are created, it's just the page redirect that seems to be wonky.
              Ah, thanks. I'll admit that the omni sdk has a lot of voodoo in it. I have no clue why udp would affect that.
              I noticed the same ui behavior. Will add it to my list.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

The newer Omni protocol for the SDK which Rob is using should always be used with TCP.

Comment

Originally posted by bjhampe View Post
                  The newer Omni protocol for the SDK which Rob is using should always be used with TCP.
                  Thanks Barry - I might need to remove that TCP/UDP option in the config and default to TCP.

Comment

Working...
                  X