Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will these door and window sensors work with the W800?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will these door and window sensors work with the W800?

Will the W800 work with these Radio Shack door and window sensors?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Hello Rupp,

I have two of them and they work fine!
    -Todd

____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS2Pro: 2.5.0.81 :: HS3Pro (beta) || Plugins:| SmartHome PowerLinc USB, Global Cache, BLBackup, DooCPU Monitor, DooMotion, BLOutlook, BLIcon, BLOutgoingCalls, OutgoingCalls, ROC-Rnd, HSTouch iPhone, UPS Monitor, DooMenuBar, BLSpeech, HSTouch Server, WAF AB8SS, mcsTemperature, VWS, BLChart, RFXCOM, ISY Insteon, iAutomate RFID, iTunes, NetCAM, DSC Security, Nest

Comment

Excellent. These look much better than the boxy X10 door and winow sensors.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rupp
        They look the same as the Marmitek DS90. http://www.marmitek.nl/en/catalogus/...hp?subgroep=50
        This device has a reed contact and has also a connection for a wired input. Both inputs can work at the same time and produce a different sensor code.

Bert

Comment

That is some difference in price.
          It really make sense now to get dual frequency receiver from Bert and buy the MUCH cheaper Americian sensors
          Rant, Rant and more Rant

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
            That is some difference in price.
            It really make sense now to get dual frequency receiver from Bert and buy the MUCH cheaper Americian sensors
            Rant, Rant and more Rant

Regards
            I agree with that, i live in the UK yet all my radio stuff for X10 is US so i'm buying the US version of the W800 just to save money really.

Comment

The 310MHz RFXCOM receiver is also an option. This receiver has an USB interface. If you don't have a 433.92MHz receiver yet then it is even a better option to buy the one with both receivers in 1 USB interface. The RFXCOM receiver is supported by the ACRF plug-in and can receive the full Digimax packet of 44 bits and has a great receiving range. I think there are users that can give you some experience with this receiver.

Bert

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp
                Will the W800 work with these Radio Shack door and window sensors?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=search
                Hello Mr. Rupp,

Did you ever get one of these? If so, how do I make it work with my X-10 based HomeSeer setup? I am using the W800RF32 for my RF motion sensors.

thx
                irv

Nevermind...I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by imott View Post
                  Hello Mr. Rupp,

Did you ever get one of these? If so, how do I make it work with my X-10 based HomeSeer setup? I am using the W800RF32 for my RF motion sensors.

thx
                  irv

Nevermind...I got it.
                  Now I forgot!!!

Help! Anybody!!!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X