This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HWQS support Integration 3rd Party Homeseer

Am planning a new house and thinking about a hardwired QS system. Would this plugin be capable of controlling that too? How hard would it be implement mods for such support?

Thanks!
    Mike
    Last edited by DonMor; March 1, 2017, 06:38 AM.

The plugin is almost finish for the QS the RA2 won't work, this weekend I should make a test so will let you know the result

Comment

Great! Can you support both a caseta and the QS in the same house? I would like to use the caseta to corntrol the Serena shades, and Lurton charges an arm and a leg more for the exact same shades with different firmware to talk to the QS system.

If HS can control both and sync commands from one to the other, that would be outstanding.

Thx
      Mike
      Last edited by fresnoboy; January 29, 2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Yes both you need to buy the two plugin this is how I'm setup with RA2 and Caseta in my house

I did the try in my brother house with the QS and it bring all the device and control. Just need to make some modification so in about a month it should be on line
        Last edited by DonMor; February 3, 2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

The plugin should be in the updater this week, just wait for the setup from HS

Comment

The plugin is now available in the homeseer software update
            Last edited by DonMor; March 2, 2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

ver. 3.0.0.82 compatibility for older projets files

Comment

3.0.0.89 Add Seetouch Table Keypad, Add compatibility with more lutron switch compatibility, Add log if error when importing
                For all the Button Seetouch, Grafix it will import only if you give a name to your button.

I will setup this forum on the weekend

Comment

Working...
                X