Discussions related to HomeSeer Beta builds 3.0.0.369->3.0.0.423

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    I assume the remote PC's that are running the kinect plugin have other files with the plugin, some DLL files? Make sure you replace those files with the same ones that are on the 415 machine. There are changes to the plugin API so all the DLL files need to match.

that fixed it

Comment

Whoops, 415 had some test code in it and was connecting to the backup MyHS server. I fixed that and posted 416 (problem is not on the Linux builds so they can stay on 415)

416 is here:

https://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_416.msi

Comment

Rich,

.416 has broken all ASPX web pages. This includes Test.aspx which fails to load.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          Rich,

.416 has broken all ASPX web pages. This includes Test.aspx which fails to load.
          I just tested with .415 and it is broken as well.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Just upgraded my Linux box to .415 and enabled Nest, will keep an eye out. Thank you @rjh for keeping on this issue!

Comment

Check the dll files in the html\bin folder and make sure they match the same files in the HS folder. I will have a look into this tomorrow.

Rich,

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Check the dll files in the html\bin folder and make sure they match the same files in the HS folder. I will have a look into this tomorrow.
                Any dll files in particular? Can you post a screenshot of what we should be seeing?
                My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

HS should be copying the files there, I am thinking maybe it is not overwriting some. Shut down HS, delete all the files in the html\bin folder, then start HS and see if aspx then works.

Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
                  Any dll files in particular? Can you post a screenshot of what we should be seeing?

Comment

HS should be copying the files there, I am thinking maybe it is not overwriting some. Shut down HS, delete all the files in the html\bin folder, then start HS and see if aspx then works.
                    Updating the 3 standard Homeseer dll's in the bin folder did not fix the issue.
                    Jon

Comment

Here for Linux it is different and I wonder about this. It is the same for HS3 Pro running Ubuntu 16.04 64bit /16Gb RAM / Haswell iSeries 3 motherboard

Note that Linux is Linux and mono is mono. HS3 lite and Pro have been tested to run fine here on any version of Linux since the beginning of HS3 for Linux.

Here the specs for the Pine64 are way different than the RPi 2-3 such that it will run Ubuntu 16.04 64bit server (its the ARM).

Linux Ubuntu 16.04 server / 2Gb RAM / 64bit / ARM CPU

Pine64:/HomeSeer/html/bin# sudo lshw -class cpu
                      Code:
                      *-cpu:0                 
                             description: CPU
                             product: cpu
                             physical id: 0
                             bus info: cpu@0
                             size: 1152MHz
                             capacity: 1344MHz
                             capabilities: fp asimd aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32 cpufreq
                      Pine64:/HomeSeer/html/bin# free -m
                      Code:
                                       total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
                      Mem:           1988         648         917           8         422        1297
                      Swap:           994           0         994
                      HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.415 (Linux)

Pine64:/HomeSeer/bin# mono -V
                      Mono JIT compiler version 5.8.0.108 (tarball Fri Jan 19 18:36:23 UTC 2018)
                      Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. dubdubdub.mono-project.com
                      Architecture: arm64

[ATTACH]66654[/ATTACH]

In the HomeSeer root directory see:

Code:
                      Pine64:/HomeSeer# ls *.dll -l
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root     root 1073152 Aug  1  2017 HAI.Controller.dll
                      [B]-rwxr-xr-x 1 homeseer root   76288 Feb 12 07:58 HomeSeerAPI.dll[/B]
                      [B]-rwxr-xr-x 1 root     root   44032 Sep 17 15:43 HSCF.dll[/B]
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root     root  930816 Sep 17 15:44 Mail.dll
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root     root   25088 Sep 17 15:43 NReco.VideoConverter.LT.dll
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root     root  126976 Sep 17 15:43 RssToolkit.dll
                      [B]-rwxr-xr-x 1 homeseer root 2848256 Feb 12 07:58 Scheduler.dll[/B]
                      in the HomeSeer/bin directory see:

Pine64:/HomeSeer/bin# ls *.dll -l
                      Code:
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 homeseer root  176128 Mar 26  2015 CSScriptLibrary.dll
                      [B]-rw-r--r-- 1 homeseer root  261632 May 28  2015 HomeSeerUtil.dll[/B]
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root     root  930816 Sep 17 15:43 Mail.dll
                      -rw-r--r-- 1 homeseer root 1147904 Apr 21  2016 Mono.CSharp.dll
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root     root  249856 Sep 17 15:43 System.Data.SQLite.dll
                      in the Homeseer/bin/homeseer directory see:

Pine64:/HomeSeer/bin/homeseer# ls *.dll -l

Code:
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 485888 Jul  3  2017 Newtonsoft.Json.dll
                      Pine64:/HomeSeer/html/bin# ls -l

Code:
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  176128 Sep 17 15:44 CSScriptLibrary.dll
                      [B]-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   76288 Feb 12 07:58 HomeSeerAPI.dll[/B]
                      [B]-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  261632 May 28  2015 HomeSeerUtil.dll[/B]
                      [B]-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   44032 Sep 17 15:43 HSCF.dll[/B]
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  930816 Sep 17 15:44 Mail.dll
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1147904 Sep 17 15:44 Mono.CSharp.dll
                      -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  126976 Sep 17 15:44 RssToolkit.dll
                      [B]-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2848256 Feb 12 07:58 Scheduler.dll[/B]

I do not utilize aspx pages here but.....

Linux /HomeSeer/html/*.aspx never worked with my mono V.5.X (currently keeping my two HS3 Linux boxes at most current revision of MONO). Testing ASPX in XSP (standalone web server) works. I have read that downgrading my Mono build will make this work except that I will not lock my HS3 build to a certain version of Mono as I had issues with that early on.

[ATTACH]66652[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by Pete; February 14, 2018, 08:47 AM.
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

So far .415 appears to be working well on Linux and CPU utilization is normal at about 8-10%. Will try to keep the system running as long as possible to test long-term stability.

ASPX is still working with mono locked to version 5.0.1.1. I had tried several of the latest mono versions but had to revert to this older version to get ASPX pages to load properly.

Comment

Found the issue, wrong HSCF dll was included, update to 417 to fix. Linux is ok and does not need to be updated.

http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_417.msi

Updating the 3 standard Homeseer dll's in the bin folder did not fix the issue.

Comment

Found the issue, wrong HSCF dll was included, update to 417 to fix. Linux is ok and does not need to be updated.

https://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_417.msi

417 doesn't sart anything. It's stays here..

add desinstall hs3 and install it again. with a backup froum 4 days...^
                            add to reinstall ALL my plugin too.

And for sure recreate some events
                            Last edited by ; March 22, 2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks. .417 has fixed the issue here.
                              Jon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X