Fibaro Universal module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Universal module

I have 2 Fibaro universal modules in my system.
    Temperature works well but I can only ever get 1 input to work.
    I've tried having no temperature sensors and excluded - re include

I thought maybe Gavin temperature sensors limited the digital inputs but I've just tried it again without temperature and still only the 1 digital input responds. The strange thing is depending on how I've set up the universal sensor I sometimes get channel 1 working for a Digital input and other time I only get the 2nd channel working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I have 2 FGBS001 EU built on 11.07.2012 and 14.07.2015 which works fine : 4 temperatures and 2 inputs.

I now try to include 2 others built on 29.10.2015 and 11.12.2015 : all devices are created but I only get temperature : no input information

It seems that they all have the same firmware v2.1

And setup is the same for all 4.

I don't have changed any plugin version and Z-wave plugin is 3.0.1.25.

I've tried the exclude and re-include : still the same issue.

Is it possible that the most recent have compatibility problem with Z-wave plugin even if they have the same firmware ?

Comment

It is possible, I've tried 2 and they just don't work correctly.
      I have noticed a few strange things with recent xwave plugin releases.
      I'm pleased you have had these working though in the past, I'll contact homeseer.

Comment

Solved
        The culprit is the zwave.me stick.
        I put an old aeon labs stick in and included the Fibaro universal sensors. They now work as they should.

Comment

Have you tried upgrading your z-wave.me stick? I upgraded from 5.5 to 5.6 the other day and that solved a problem with Fibaro RGBW not reporting Power.

Have a look at http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost....4&postcount=25. It ran fine on Windows 10 but it's important that you use the version mentioned in the post "z-way-server-Windows-v2.1.2-rc17". The latest version didn't give me any option to upgrade.

Comment

Working...
          X