www.homeseer.com    

Old October 5th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Seer Master

install interface problem

mike, having this problem trying to reinstall
Attached Images

Old October 5th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Seer Master

same message when i try with MCSS which i have had for years as you know. each time i update HS, your plug in goes down. something with an ini file? i dont recall from last time... frustrating. so i tried to uninstall and add... now I cant get it loaded.
Old October 5th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Seer Master

here is mcss version install also
Attached Images

Old October 5th, 2017, 07:48 PM
OverSeer

I have HS3 installed on an old laptop dual core 1.7 GHz running W10. I installed mcsSprinklersB from Updater and enabled it from Plugin page. I had no issues with Interface Status as you showed.

What I have seen in the past is an interface status that shows failure as yours when it takes too long to initialize such as when at a breakpoint during debugging.

Could your situation be that your PC be on the slow side?

With respect to HS3 shutdown the same situation could be happening. mcsSprinklers does through a shutdown procedure when requested by HS. If this takes longer than HS is allowing then HS may shutdown before mcsSprinklers completes and this could leave the .ini/database in an unpredictable state.

During startup mcsSprinklers logs its progress in \HTML\mcsSprinklers\Data\StartupTrace.txt. If you post this file there may be some info that will shed light onto the situation.
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Seer Master

i am on their S6 hometroller... fast and relatively new...
i recall in the past i had problems when updating HS3... something with ini file... any ideas what I can do.,.,., i cant enable the program now.
Old October 5th, 2017, 08:01 PM
Seer Master

take a look at this from HS log
Attached Images

Old October 5th, 2017, 08:13 PM
OverSeer

MySQL.data.dll should be in \bin\mcsSprinklers. mcsSprinklersB.exe_config should be in the HS3 root and probing path in this file should include \bin\mcsSprinklers.

Look at MySQL.data.dll properties detail and confirm the 6.2.3.0 version. Confirm there is not another MySQL.data.dll in the HS3 root. If there is then it also needs to be 6.2.3.0.