This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MorningLinc (Insteon Lock Controller) locks not showing in HSTouch app

I've seen a couple other threads about this but no real solution worked.

I'm just trying the default HSTouch app with default screen right now. I have 4 MorningLinc devices & locks.

These show up in the app just fine under "Lighting & DEvices" and I can lock/unlock them just fine.

However they do not show up under the "Locks" portion of the screen. I tap the "Locks" and nothing happens (it stays on the main screen).

I have them set for "Door Unlock" and "Door Lock", they still don't show up.

Any suggestions?
    Attached Files

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Comment

Well I am also trying to solve this mystery today.

When I start HSTouch on my iPhone and decide to use the online Homeseer connection I see the default screen. I tap on Locks and nothing happens??? I had to search through ALL devices to finally find it and use the device access.

So my search continues for the why and how to make this work when accessing the the HS service...

Comment

Originally posted by rjbur View Post
        Well I am also trying to solve this mystery today.

When I start HSTouch on my iPhone and decide to use the online Homeseer connection I see the default screen. I tap on Locks and nothing happens??? I had to search through ALL devices to finally find it and use the device access.

So my search continues for the why and how to make this work when accessing the the HS service...
        I know zero about the lock in question but have tried this before, IIRC the default screens are programmed only to support Z-Wave locks (unless this has changed) and in the device type property of the screen they don't have the correct device type to display the insteon locks. Unless you have access to the designer you can't do anything about it that I know of.

Here is where I posted some information about it https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...=HSTouch+locks

Comment

Working...
        X