Dell Studio One 19" All-In-One PC TouchScreen 25% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell Studio One 19" All-In-One PC TouchScreen 25% off

Coupon code: ?$QNC1?HSKNR9F (Expires 8/3/2010)
    Unfortunately this coupon code is only good on the following:
    dddasr1 = Studio One 19
    dndaka1 = Inspiron 15z
    DYDAFS1 = Studio XPS 16
    Meaning that you are stuck with the configurations... some customization but not as much as usual.

I upgraded the processor and the RAM and it's sitting in my cart for $651... not too bad for my kitchen.

Is anyone using one of these with HS and/or HSTouch?

Here's a review from CNET: http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/del...-33637210.html

At this cost you are in the iPad range which is a much sleeker looking piece of hardware in my opinion for the kitchen.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I don't put the two in the same league. If by sleeker you mean really small by comparison then I'll give you that. Do you really want to read recipes, watch TV etc. off the iPad from across the kitchen?

The iPad has a 9.7" screen and is an almost completely closed-end system. The Dell is a 18.5" touchscreen that is a full fledged computer that you can (for the most part) do what you want with... install Linux, Windows. Play DVDs...

Comment

Originally posted by stevebargelt View Post
        I don't put the two in the same league. If by sleeker you mean really small by comparison then I'll give you that. Do you really want to read recipes, watch TV etc. off the iPad from across the kitchen?

The iPad has a 9.7" screen and is an almost completely closed-end system. The Dell is a 18.5" touchscreen that is a full fledged computer that you can (for the most part) do what you want with... install Linux, Windows. Play DVDs...
        Yes, it depends on what you want and need. I had a 15" touch screen in our kitchen and it was simply too large and took up too much space. It looked out of place in our kitchen. We ended up only using HSTouch on it so it was overkill and a bit loud. So it boils down to what you need and what you are going to use it for.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
        X