Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

myhs.homeseer.com wrong ip!!

hi

1. when i go to myhs.homeseer.com it asks for login info after i put the user and pass it goes to 192.168.1.24 my homeseer device is on 192.168.1.50 so it can't connect.. when i input the ip manually it connects even without asking for user and pass! why?

2. find my homeseer can't find the homeseer s6pro

3. find my homeseer finds my z-net 2 ips one for the ethernet and the other for the wifi adapter.. when i click on any of these hyper links it just stays doing nothing for a while then it fails.. on my router page i can see the ip of the lan connection to the z net.. when i input the ip of the lan connection to the z net manually on safari browser it says can't connect.

why all that ?

also on my iPhone the hs3touch can't connect it says

Did this ever work correctly? Did you change your hardware that HS3 runs on?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

yes it did work yesterday.. and suddenly nothing.

myhs.homeseer.com now works when i restarted the system.. it is a home troller s6 pro

however find.homeseer.com still can't find the system.. it also can't find the z-net and can't find the z net wifi adapter.. it was working before and i setup everything . once the wifi z net is working, i remove the ethernet cable everything disappears and the z wave interface becomes unusable

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Did this ever work correctly? Did you change your hardware that HS3 runs on?
        I moved from a Windows install to a Pi install and can't get myhs.homeseer.com to work - keeps saying "HomeSeer is not running.".

It worked on the windows box for 12 months.

Rupp, given your question, does changing the hardware present an issue that I am not seeing?

I have 10300 and 11000 open on the router (during testing only) and I can connect the speaker client fine. My logs suggest that it is connecting to MyHomeSeer service. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Leylander View Post
          I moved from a Windows install to a Pi install and can't get myhs.homeseer.com to work - keeps saying "HomeSeer is not running.".

It worked on the windows box for 12 months.

Rupp, given your question, does changing the hardware present an issue that I am not seeing?

I have 10300 and 11000 open on the router (during testing only) and I can connect the speaker client fine. My logs suggest that it is connecting to MyHomeSeer service. Weird.
          When you change hardware or licenses you will have to put in a help desk request to have your myHS account modified.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
          X