HSTouch or ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch or ?

I am looking for any feedback from those who have used HSTouch, Imperihome or any other UI interfaces for HS3.

Which do you like the best?
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

I use HSTouch with android clients and am very pleased with the results. I use Microsoft PowerPoint to make my graphics. Imperihome is much easier but less customizable.
    This is one of the screens I created.

Scott

Comment

Looks good
      I assume you have to create screens for both phones and tablets because of the size difference. I would like to avoid that as that is double the work
      Cheers,
      Bob

Comment

I use one HSTouch project for both. You just need to consider thisnwhen building them.

I thought that you used mainlobby? What happened there?
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

I do have separate projects for phone and tablet ... 2 each. Wife wanted her theme different.
          The graphics are the hardest part. Once you have them done, the projects themselves are easy. The GUI is pretty similar to the Visual Basic Dialog editor.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
            I use one HSTouch project for both. You just need to consider thisnwhen building them.

I thought that you used mainlobby? What happened there?
            I do still have MainLobby. I really only use MusicLobby and Pandora in ML now. If I could write a nice plugin for music and one for pandora I would be all set
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
              I do still have MainLobby. I really only use MusicLobby and Pandora in ML now. If I could write a nice plugin for music and one for pandora I would be all set
              So would I!

I used Imperihome with Vera and it is easy. That said one of the reasons I moved to HomeSeer was the ability to customize with HSTouch. There was a learning curve but over a Christmas vacation I got it all figured out. Now I will never go back.
              Originally posted by rprade
              There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Blade,
                I have been searching for years for a simple way to handle Pandora in HSTouch. Have you given any more thought to an HST interface? I suspect there would be a large demand.

Thanks,
                Barry

Comment

I can't get HSTouch to work correctly on any device I have tried. Currently using InControl for my Windows Phone and Windows Tablet (wish it worked for Android) and looking for something that actually works on my Android devices.

Comment

Working...
                  X