X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure I follow? A script in HS?

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Rich,

Have you provided a script hook similar to the Echo?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

As in check_vcmd.vb you have in place for the Echo
      Jon

Comment

That is a generic hook, not Echo specific, so yes you can use that. However, that hook is only for indirect actions where we process the voice command. The direct actions (SmartHome API's) are decoded by the host (Amazon/Google), so the hook cannot be used.

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        As in check_vcmd.vb you have in place for the Echo

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          That is a generic hook, not Echo specific, so yes you can use that. However, that hook is only for indirect actions where we process the voice command. The direct actions (SmartHome API's) are decoded by the host (Amazon/Google), so the hook cannot be used.
          Excellent. Yes understood this is only used for the indirect actions.
          Jon

Comment

The indirect one is submitted to Google, just waiting on approval.

The direct one is slated to be working by next week, but it may take a little time after that before Google makes it live.
            Jeepers! but i have seen how long google can take to authenticate submissions! the poor guy that did the amazing tasker autovoice had a CONSTANT battle on his hands! It took him months!

Fingers crossed ;-)

Comment

Subscribing....

My migration to HS3 has been so painful that I quit trying... Nothing worked right, scripts and things with HSphone and Global Cache crashes pushed me over the edge... Hopefully, just doing everything via voice will be better.
              Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Any update on when?

Coming Soon!

Comment

We are working directly with Google and hope to have something working next week, but that will be internally. I am not sure how long it will take after that to go live. I will more info as I get it.

Originally posted by jimbrandon View Post
                  Any update on when?

Comment

We are working directly with Google and hope to have something working next week, but that will be internally. I am not sure how long it will take after that to go live. I will more info as I get it.
                    Wow HomeSeer communication smashed fibaro to bits! (Secretive company)

Communication is key and these guys seem to do a mighty fine job of it, well done HomeSeer.

Comment

Thanks, looking forward to it...

Comment

sweet!!!!!!!

2017 maybe the year i actually do something with my HA...

{subscribed}
                        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Fingers crossed they won't make you wait until I/O to launch. Keep it up! The IFTTT integration is pretty solid, but dropping the awkward "Tell Homeseer" will be super helpful - especially since the assistant on my phone often hears "tell her seer" so it fails to pass on the command.

Comment

Originally posted by Crashless View Post
                            Fingers crossed they won't make you wait until I/O to launch. Keep it up! The IFTTT integration is pretty solid, but dropping the awkward "Tell Homeseer" will be super helpful - especially since the assistant on my phone often hears "tell her seer" so it fails to pass on the command.
                            The Homeseer email that went out today said May, so maybe it is launching for I/O

Comment

Originally posted by mloebl View Post
                              The Homeseer email that went out today said May, so maybe it is launching for I/O
                              Ha! It even links directly here.

I hate it when I'm right.

Comment

Homeseer email? How do I sign up for that?

Comment

Working...
                                X