Error downloading plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    Sometime ago I downloaded the tryal. At this time this has expired. The workaround Will work for me as well, greg?

Thanks

Comment

Greg,
      Any news about the homeseer Support for this plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by ANTOLIVEIRA View Post
        Hi!
        Sometime ago I downloaded the tryal. At this time this has expired. The workaround Will work for me as well, greg?

Thanks
        Yes there is no reson the updater_override.txt would not work for you. If you need to purchase the plugin you can get it the the HS store.
        I have asked again on Friday so we will see if there is anything after the weekend.
        Greig.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Greg,

I installed the plugin successfully, and I bought the licence

When I connected my arduino mega (already used successfully in the tryal) I received a message asking to upgrade the firmware on the card

I downloaded arduino IDE V1.8.1, unzipped the libraries and the HomeseerBoard1 sketch.

After that I got a lot of errors when compiling

Despite the errors I uploaded. Now in HS3 I do not have any error, but the arduino does not communicate state changes in inputs ...
          Attached Files

Comment

Greg,

I installed the plugin successfully, and I bought the licence

When I connected my arduino mega (already used successfully in the tryal) I received a message asking to upgrade the firmware on the card

I downloaded arduino IDE V1.8.1, unzipped the libraries and the HomeseerBoard1 sketch.

After that I got a lot of errors when compiling

Despite the errors I uploaded. Now in HS3 I do not have any error, but the arduino does not communicate state changes in inputs ...
            The errors are actually just a warning in the software and I do not think this is your problem.

Can you enable debugging in the plugin config page and try to connect the board then disable debugging and send me the file from the download link created and I will have a look.

Greig.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

Arduino Mega Inputs

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
              The errors are actually just a warning in the software and I do not think this is your problem.

Can you enable debugging in the plugin config page and try to connect the board then disable debugging and send me the file from the download link created and I will have a look.

Greig.

Good to know.
              In the test version this did not happen and everything worked very well with a quick communication of the state of the inputs

I can trigger the outputs, but I can not receive the correct state of the inputs. I electrically change the inputs and receive no notification...

Please find enclosed debug files

Antonio
              Attached Files

Comment

Good to know.
                In the test version this did not happen and everything worked very well with a quick communication of the state of the inputs

I can trigger the outputs, but I can not receive the correct state of the inputs. I electrically change the inputs and receive no notification...

Please find enclosed debug files

Antonio
                Antonio,

The logs show that the input changes are being received in to the plugin and it is updating the device so I am a little confused as to why this is not working for you. If you change the input and refresh the device status page is it changing then?

Greig.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
                  Antonio,

The logs show that the input changes are being received in to the plugin and it is updating the device so I am a little confused as to why this is not working for you. If you change the input and refresh the device status page is it changing then?

Greig.
                  When I plug the arduino USB port in the PC or when I reset the connection through the plugin it seems to work, but after that it doesn't work any more ...

Next weekend I Will try it again, and I Will try to understand a little bit more ...

Antonio

Comment

Updater Fix

Hi all,

The updater should now be working please test and get back to me with any problems. Sorry for any trouble the outage has caused.

Greig.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

Arduino mega inputs loooooong delay

When I plug the arduino USB port in the PC or when I reset the connection through the plugin it seems to work, but after that it doesn't work any more ...

Next weekend I Will try it again, and I Will try to understand a little bit more ...

Antonio
                      Hi Greg,

I've been doing some more tests and the conclusion is the following:

1. Inputs (pins 2 and 3 configured):
                      a) Changes are only updated in HS 50-55 sec. after
                      b) A change of state in pin 2 and pin 3 separated from 1 sec, is reflected in HS 50-55 sec after for the first pin and 1min 30 sec for the second
                      c) If other changes of state (on-off-on or off-on-off) have occurred during the 50-55 sec (I have tried on -15 sec off - on), they are not updated

Comment

Working...
                      X