This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAI Plugin Beta v3.0.1.25

A new version of the HAI plugin was submitted to the updater this afternoon. It may take a day or so
    before it shows up. I am no longer providing the updates here to keep things a little cleaner.

Changes in this version:
    • Fixed - issue with triggering arm/disarm events (lakemirror)
    • Added - setting low/high setpoints for temperature/humidty sensors (dean)

***Backup your current installation so you can revert back if needed!!

Note: As of HS3 v3.0.0.312, HST has removed backups of the plugin updates.
    For this reason, rolling back to previous versions is dependent on the user making a backup
    before upgrading in the updater. Always make a backup of your HS folder before installing updates.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Reserved 1

Comment

You can now set low/high setpoints for your temperature and humidity sensors. You can do this by going to the HAI Plugin page, then clicking on the Temperature/Humidity Tab.
      If your devices are enabled, you can set the setpoints directly from this page.

Note that humidity setpoints are from 1-100%
      Temperature setpoints follow regular low/high thresholds according to the OmniTemp format.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Rob, I'll try it tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

any connection related changes in this version or should I wait for the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
            any connection related changes in this version or should I wait for the next one?
            Not in this version I'm afraid. Will get to it ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Comment

Unrelating to plugin / related to HS3 updating in plugin manager noticed here that HS3 V.297 on the Zee versus HS3 Pro started to slow down and cause an extended delay to updating (all around) and saw update script time outs.

Updated the Zee last night to V.318 of HS and updater is running much faster. I think too that updater runs when not on the updater GUI which did slow down rest of HS3 GUI some. (guesstimate). Whitelisted some of the 3rd party IPs/Websites in the PFSense IP Geo blocker plugin which also improved update manager speeds.

I have left the HAILogger on and noticed a short IP disconnect last night when updating using PCA (two separate computers).

Updating HS3 Pro today from V.297 to V.318. (note to self - skipped HS3 Linux updates between V.298 - V.317)

BTW only on the Zee the static IP configuration has always been wrong. There are no IP static / DHCP network settings on HS3 Linux standard or Pro. If I change it becomes more wrong such that I do not touch it and only utilize base OS for IP static configuration (Wheezy, Jessie, Ubuntu HS3 Zee2 - ARM or Intel CPU). Maybe this is only me. I just never touch it or modify the static IP in the HS3 Zee GUI.

[ATTACH]60867[/ATTACH]
              Last edited by Pete; April 28, 2017, 08:04 AM.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Broken Release Notes Link

Just an FYI -

v3.0.1.25 not yet available when I go to the plugins page on the HomeSeer Vee S2. (I understand it may take a day or two to show up.) But more importantly the Release Info Link is broken. When I click on the Release Info link for the current v3.0.1.24 version it takes me to a non-existent DropBox page.Thanks for all your hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
                  Just an FYI -

v3.0.1.25 not yet available when I go to the plugins page on the HomeSeer Vee S2. (I understand it may take a day or two to show up.) But more importantly the Release Info Link is broken. When I click on the Release Info link for the current v3.0.1.24 version it takes me to a non-existent DropBox page.Thanks for all your hard work!
                  Oh thanks for finding that. I will try to get those notes in there ASAP...

Comment

Updated plugin last night.

Note that I switched back to using UPB rather than HLC.

1 - Disabled plugin
                    2 - removed all HAI devices (didn't do this last time)
                    3 - Enabled plugin
                    4 - enabled zones, units and thermostat and created new devices.

Testing variable status with HS3 Pro, HS2 Pro (serial) and PCA (network).

1 - Thermostat changed to Centigrade numbers - PCA shows Fahrenheit on thermostat.

Homeseer 3 Pro, HS2 Pro and PCA

Note this is status seen when starting plugin.

[ATTACH]60904[/ATTACH]

Thermostat temperature has changed now at ~0800c to Fahrenheit.

[ATTACH]60906[/ATTACH]

Remote temperature/humidity sensors initial and current readings have been fine.

2 - DCM status
                    HS3 Pro, HS2 Pro and PCA

[ATTACH]60905[/ATTACH]

3 - UPB Unit status
                    Last edited by Pete; April 29, 2017, 09:09 AM.
                    - Pete

Auto mator
                    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hi Rob,

Thanks for this update!

Been testing today and found Humidity seems to be working fine. Set-point updates made through the plugin are being reflected on the panel correctly, as are updates made on the panel being shown correctly on the plugin.

I did however notice what I assume is a 'rounding' issue for some values when doing the same for the Temperature Sensor Set points. If I set the Low temperature set-point to 19, or 19.5, or 20, or 20.5, or 21, or 21.5, or 22 all is well and the panel correctly shows exactyly the same. However if set it to 22.5 the panel seems to round down to 22.

Thanks again,
                      Dean

Comment

"Any user except"

Rob

Upgraded to 3.0.1.25

Created user codes in the plugin.

The event "Any User Except TOM Set the System to Disarm" still works fine. The event "Any User Except TOM Set the System to Arm Day" or "Arm Away" still does not fire off.

Seeing that a user other than me disarmed the system accomplishes 80% of what I need with this. I still would like to see a notification (or other action) if when the system is armed.

Any ideas? Sorry about this.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                          Rob

Upgraded to 3.0.1.25

Created user codes in the plugin.

The event "Any User Except TOM Set the System to Disarm" still works fine. The event "Any User Except TOM Set the System to Arm Day" or "Arm Away" still does not fire off.

Seeing that a user other than me disarmed the system accomplishes 80% of what I need with this. I still would like to see a notification (or other action) if when the system is armed.

Any ideas? Sorry about this.

Tom
                          Yeah, that one is important to me as well. My family keeps using my code though and it screws up my testing.
                          Send me your latest logs and events screenshot.

Comment

There are two triggers, one sends an email if anyone other than me disarms the system, the other does the same if anyone other than me arms the system day (haven't tried any other arm states).

The log shows me triggering each event manually, then I disarmed the system using a different user code and then armed it using a different user code. The disarming works, the arming doesn't.

Anything you want me to try?

Tom
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                              My family keeps using my code though and it screws up my testing.
                              Ha ha, I eventually changed my code and didn't tell anyone. Tough love.

Further testing this morning shows the events don't trigger for arming other than by me, regardless of the arming level (away, day, etc)

Comment

Working...
                              X