• Convert web page to ASP.Net (ASPX) [Complete]
    • Adjustable page size [Complete]
    • Calendar popup on filter date range [Complete]
    • Support for regular expressions to trigger events [Complete]
    • Prevent guest access [Complete]
    • Retry/Reconnect DB logic [Complete]
    • Support for MySQL 5 [Complete]
    • Support for SQLite [Complete]
    Last edited by Ultrajones; June 5, 2010, 08:33 AM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

For the most part, I'm quite happy with UltraLog.

One suggestion would be a drop down list for selection of the filter range; at least for the date range. Typing in a date/time is a bit cumbersome.

Another: I just wound up having to reinstall the plugin after noticing that the database had been corrupted a couple of weeks ago. Deleting the database files and restarting HS didn't do the trick. How about a DB repair/replace option.
    Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Hmmm. Am I the only nit picker around???

I've just noticed that Ultralog is wide open to Guest access. Any way to limit this or is this another suggestion?
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

My HomeSeer wouldn't allow guests access to any of my plug-ins. However, I can see value in an additional check. Please try the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer update. It adds an option to allow guest, local or normal user roles access to the plug-in (admin is always allowed).

Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Attached Files
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

SQlite?

It looks like you're embracing support of SQLite in your other programs. Have you considered adding support in Ultralog? Also, do you know what the performance differences would be between SQlite vs mysql?

Comment

Definitely. SQLite uses a lot less resources (no database server to setup or configure). Performance can be pretty much the same assuming proper MySQL database format and indexing.

Regards,
            Ultrajones

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
              It looks like you're embracing support of SQLite in your other programs. Have you considered adding support in Ultralog? Also, do you know what the performance differences would be between SQlite vs mysql?
              UltraLog version 1.2.3807.36079 was posted which adds support for SQLite.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Last edited by Ultrajones; June 5, 2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working great so far. Thanks!

Comment

I'm happy as well with this very usefull plugin, but..
                  ...to have my charts/graphs (MySQL>PHP>JPgraph) working as I wish to have it, I need to have MySQL log's triggered on time based instead of status/value changes only.
                  This will help me to create multi-line device status/value graph's with nice x-as time/date values.

Is this feature possible to add?
                  (like, log every x minutes device values)

many thanks,

jeroenkl

Comment

UltraJones,

Do you have any ideas on the implementation of the time base options from the previous post?

I would be a great addition to have the device values / status written to the database on a time interval (couple of minutes).

Maybe two new options:
                    - Log Device Status On Interval: None, 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60 minutes
                    - Log Device Value On Interval : None, 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60 minutes

I would help as a lot when we want to create charts from the data in the database.

Oh, an other think I noticed is that I can't select an retention period greater that 24 months. Maybe you can add an "unlimited" option.

Thanks,
                    C.Ligthart

Comment

Yes, I know what is required to implement, but have not had time to do so. So, add an option like Realtime, None, 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60 minutes?

Regards,
                      Ultrajones

Comment

Thanks, for the quick reply

It enough to know that it's on your list, and that it's just a matter of time.

Thanks for this great plugin!!! and for all the work (and hours) you already spend writing it,

Cor

Comment

Automatic Compact/Repair

Hi UltraJones

My new HS Server is a separate server with no MS Office. I keep my UL DB file as an MDB. What would also be helpful is autmating the Compact/Repair script method so that the compact/repair could happen with the purge schedule and the database stays trim and responsive.

Could a checkbox be added to options, either under Access DB Options to say "Automatically Compact / Repair when purging records"?
                          The functionality is:
                          • If Purge is scheduled
                            • Purge records
                            • If the compact box is checked
                              • Close the db
                              • run the jet compact method
                              • Open the db
                          • Log the above activities.
                          Thanks in advace for considering this.

Paul
                          Paul

Comment

UJ - It's a year on - I just wondered if there's any progress on the timed database updates? I'd also like to char my device values and having them update the table on a fixed interval would really help.

Gaz
                            Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Hi Randy,

I'm setting up some events to trigger on syslog entries and in some cases want to not trigger the event if the syslog entry contains a specific ip address. Would it be possible to add a Match Type "Does Not Contain" so I could use that as a condition? Alternately, is there an easy way to do it with a regular expression?

Thanks
                              Al
                              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
                              X