This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
    Restarted and it works again. I've noticed that when arming in instant mode, the status says stay mode and when arming in max mode the status says away mode. Could these be fixed to show the proper status? I use max at night and being able to differentiate between away and night would be useful.
    It's done the same thing twice more while I was working on getting status to my phone. Both times, it started working again after restarting the plug-in.

Comment

It's done the same thing twice more while I was working on getting status to my phone. Both times, it started working again after restarting the plug-in.
      please post the debug logs, I can't help you without those

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        can you tell the difference between armed in instant mode and armed in stay mode at the keypad level?
        there is no "armed in instant mode" status in the API, but there is one "Armed maximum" status so I guess you should see that when you armed in max mode. If you don't please send me the debug log lines when you try to arm in max mode.

Thanks
        Amred max says Away and Instant on the keypad.

Have had to restart the plugin several times to keep it working. Here's the log.
        Attached Files

Comment

you're right there was a typo in my code preventing this button to appear, it's fixed in version 3.0.0.7 attached to first post. Delete your partition device, install 3.0.0.7 and start it, the partition device should be recreated with the "Arm Night Stay" button.
          Note that you can also use the EnvisaLinkAdemco event actions to arm your system.

This device should show in its status the two-line alphanumeric string status you see on your keypad. The last change date is updated everytime the keypad status is updated.
          It's called root, because to group all the EnvisaLinkAdemco devices together we need one root device and all other devices are children. But actually maybe I should rename this device to "Keypad status" ?

Wow you work fast! Thanks - The Night Arm is there now and work great.

I like that idea of calling the Root "Keypad Status"

Comment

Amred max says Away and Instant on the keypad.

Have had to restart the plugin several times to keep it working. Here's the log.
            Looks like you set the log level to debug after the problem occured. Please keep the log level to debug until the problem occurs again, and then repost your logs. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by virtualadam View Post
              Wow you work fast! Thanks - The Night Arm is there now and work great.

I like that idea of calling the Root "Keypad Status"
              I will rename it in the next version, but note that you can already manually rename any device to anything you want.

Comment

Looks like you set the log level to debug after the problem occured. Please keep the log level to debug until the problem occurs again, and then repost your logs. Thanks.
                New log which I hope shows the problem.
                Attached Files

Comment

The last change date doesn't seem to be updating when the Zone status changes? I'm running 3.0.0.7.

I use this value to determine when then last movement was in the house to set the house to "away" mode.

Thanks

Comment

The last change date doesn't seem to be updating when the Zone status changes? I'm running 3.0.0.7.

I use this value to determine when then last movement was in the house to set the house to "away" mode.

Thanks
                    do you mean that the last change date for the zone device is not updated when its status is updated?
                    if so it's a HS3 bug that I can't replicate...

Comment

Just a question on how to configure the zones...

When I installed the plugin I specified 32 zones, which created all 32 of them once the plugin was enabled. I then deleted the zones which I am not using, thinking that they will only be recreated if I disable/enable the plugin again....

Although every time I restart HomeSeer, all 32 are recreated. How can I avoid this from occurring on restarts?

thanks again!

Comment

do you mean that the last change date for the zone device is not updated when its status is updated?
                        if so it's a HS3 bug that I can't replicate...
                        Sorry - Issue on my side Somehow my password went corrupt, causing this issue. I reset my password in the config, and all is good.

Comment

Just a question on how to configure the zones...

When I installed the plugin I specified 32 zones, which created all 32 of them once the plugin was enabled. I then deleted the zones which I am not using, thinking that they will only be recreated if I disable/enable the plugin again....

Although every time I restart HomeSeer, all 32 are recreated. How can I avoid this from occurring on restarts?

thanks again!
                          For example, if you only use the first 15 zones, set the number of zones to 15. If among those 15 zones there are some that you are not using, you should hide the corresponding devices instead of deleting them. Click on the zone device and check "Hide device from views", click Done button. Then in the device management screen click the green icon to hide marked devices.

Note: from a plugin point of view, disabling/enabling a plugin or restating HS is the same thing.

Comment

New log which I hope shows the problem.
                            According to these logs, there was a problem when the plugin lose connection and try to reconnect. Please test version 3.0.0.8 which should fix it.

That being said, if you see that the plugin is losing connection very often, there may be a problem with your network.
                            Last edited by spud; April 14, 2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

can you tell the difference between armed in instant mode and armed in stay mode at the keypad level?
                              there is no "armed in instant mode" status in the API, but there is one "Armed maximum" status so I guess you should see that when you armed in max mode. If you don't please send me the debug log lines when you try to arm in max mode.

Thanks
                              In away mode the keypad says AWAY. In Max mode, the keypad says AWAY and INSTANT.

Comment

Log

Here's another copy of the log. I installed the newest version 3.0.0.7 and it still has the problem.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X