Here is what I did:

I set label A to some text
    I set label B to some text
    I set label C to some text
    I then set to sequence to be CB

No matter what I set the sequence to it seems to always just show A

Did you have this issue?
    I know I am doing something wrong but no idea what right now
    No, I didn't have any issues with that. The only thing I tried and gave up on fairly quickly was using the "dots" (graphics) commands. I assume you are using the Alpha protocol document. It may be you have a bum sign.

If you would like to look at my source code I'd be happy to send it to you.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevea View Post
      No, I didn't have any issues with that. The only thing I tried and gave up on fairly quickly was using the "dots" (graphics) commands. I assume you are using the Alpha protocol document. It may be you have a bum sign.

If you would like to look at my source code I'd be happy to send it to you.

Steve
      Yea it must be something bad in the command.
      Shoot me an email with the source if you don't mind. That might help me get past this hurdle. It has to be something simple because it just does not seem that difficult lol
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        Yea it must be something bad in the command.
        Shoot me an email with the source if you don't mind. That might help me get past this hurdle. It has to be something simple because it just does not seem that difficult lol
        Bob,

I tried to send it to you, but it may be that the old address I had for you from long ago isn't good any more. It came back as undeliverable.

Steve

Comment

blade9123 at gmail dot com

If it is a zip, change the extension to piz
          Cheers,
          Bob

Comment

1.0.4.0 Working well!

Loaded 1.0.14.0 and it is working well. The queued messages work great then bring you back to your original messages.

No errors or issues.
            Last edited by outbackrob; June 5, 2014, 09:43 AM.

Comment

I feel the answer will be "slim to none" at best, but I'm going to put the question out here.
              Is there a chance of there being an HS2 version of this plugin? If not, that's perfectly understandable.
              As things stand, it may be some time before I, and likely many others, decide to migrate to HS3 (notice I didn't say "upgrade"). In the meantime, Steve's scripts will likely do the job adequately.
              Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
                I feel the answer will be "slim to none" at best, but I'm going to put the question out here.
                Is there a chance of there being an HS2 version of this plugin? If not, that's perfectly understandable.
                As things stand, it may be some time before I, and likely many others, decide to migrate to HS3 (notice I didn't say "upgrade"). In the meantime, Steve's scripts will likely do the job adequately.
                +1
                Steve

(System configuration is in my profile)

Comment

I doubt it
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

The plugin works great. Nice job!

a few questions:

• for external characters the help file says: "Some signs will not show these characters". Does the one you sent me is supposed to support them?
                    • how do I reset the sign to the original demo I saw the first time I switch it on?
                    • do I have to restart the plugin every time I change the default text labels or sequence?
                    • do you plan to support the picture mode like in this API: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/...-LED-Sign-API?
                    Last edited by spud; June 5, 2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                      I doubt it

Aw come on....

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
                        The plugin works great. Nice job!

a few questions:

• for external characters the help file says: "Some signs will not show these characters". Does the one you sent me is supposed to support them?
                        • how do I reset the sign to the original demo I saw the first time I switch it on?
                        • do I have to restart the plugin every time I change the default text labels or sequence?
                        • do you plan to support the picture mode like in this API: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/...-LED-Sign-API?
                        There is a Reset scripting call. You can pass True to it to do a hard reset of the sign. See the help web page for details on scripting calls. There are also event actions
                        I have to add code to reinitialize when you change the default labels. So if you change them, yes you need to restart for now until I fix it
                        I only threw this together in a couple days. It will come together in the end.

I do plan to support pictures. One thing at a time
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Blade,

just a quick question I started looking at your plugin and it looks to me like there is a option for an ethernet connection is this something that could be connected to a global cache device??

Cheers Ken
                          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

The option is there but not implemented yet. I only have serial working right now
                            Cheers,
                            Bob

Comment

There is LEDAM! It is awesome! Works like a champ. Have had it running 4 signs for years. The REMOTE sign feature is no longer working for me, but the rest of it is fantastic. Feature rich and easy to set up.

Rob

Comment

I am in the process of re-doing the web pages to use the newer jquery code.
                                This will allow me to add multiple instances and have it run on remote computers.
                                There will be a new build released once I get this done
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X