Strange Event problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Event problem

I'm posting this here as I've only been able to reproduce this with the BLRF plugin but that doesn't mean it's not a more general HS bug.

If I create an event that triggers with a BLRF X10 Trigger of say, E1 On, and then duplicate the event, any trigger modification to the new event affects the first event as well.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Create a new event called "Event1".

2. Set trigger to "BLRF: X10 Trigger", HC "E", DC "1", Trigger "ON".

3. Set the Action to control a device and pick anything.

4. Copy Event1 and rename the copy to Event2.

5. Change the trigger for Event2 to "BLRF: X10 Trigger" HC "E", DC "1", Trigger "Off"

6. Set the Action to control a device and pick anything.

7. Go back to Event1 and look at the BLRF: X10 Trigger. It will be changed to E1 OFF instead of E1 ON.

8. Changing the HC or DC does the same thing.

9. A trigger change for Event1 will also affect Event2.

10. Also, If you copy Event2 to Event3 any trigger change will change all 3 events.

HSPRO 3.0.0.297, BLRF 2.0.85.0

Let me know what other info might be needed and if I can collect any debug logs.

Thanks,
    Ken
    Last edited by kenm; September 15, 2016, 12:22 PM. Reason: Fixed a couple of typos.
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Capture a debug log in the plugin of this and then log a ticket on my site and attach the log file zipped
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      Capture a debug log in the plugin of this and then log a ticket on my site and attach the log file zipped
      OK, How do I capture a debug log?
      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Turn on debug logging on the options page in the plugin, capture the issue, then turn off debug logging
        Log a ticket on my site and attach BLRF-Detailed.log file zipped to ticket. Log is located in HS3 root folder
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Sorry, I just scrolled right past that checkbox on the options page.

Ticket created and logfile uploaded.

Ken

Comment

Working...
          X