Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensor graph, values only recorded while app is running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensor graph, values only recorded while app is running?

Just got started with Imperihome, bought the plugin and the Pro version of the Android App.

Populated 10 of my temperature sensors yesterday. Today when opening the app to check the temperature graphs, they have not updated since yesterday. The lines are stright horizontal lines until the point where i started the app again today.

Is this by design? I feel that then its useless, well unless you have a device that runs the app at all times.

The values for the sensors marked as graphable are recorded in a database every hour, even if the IH app is not running.

Set the log level to Trace and let it it run for a few hours, you should see in the logs the SQL lines used to write the values to the DB, something like:

Code:
    SQL: INSERT INTO dev_histo_data (dvref, date, value) VALUES...
    then open your IH app, and try to visualize a graph, it will log the SQL query to get the values.
    Post your logs here this will help troubleshoot the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      The values for the sensors marked as graphable are recorded in a database every hour, even if the IH app is not running.

Set the log level to Trace and let it it run for a few hours, you should see in the logs the SQL lines used to write the values to the DB, something like:

Code:
      SQL: INSERT INTO dev_histo_data (dvref, date, value) VALUES...
      then open your IH app, and try to visualize a graph, it will log the SQL query to get the values.
      Post your logs here this will help troubleshoot the problem.
      My bad, some of my sensors where not polled often enough.

Comment

Working...
      X