mcsMovement Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsMovement Updates

The baseline mcsMovement package is available from the updater. The most current updates will be maintained here.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

PR1 1.3.0 Syncronize Associated Areas at startup
    PR2 1.3.0 Change Event Sensor Type to Toggle Type
    PR3 1.3.2 Provide ExecX10, SetDeviceStatus, SetDeviceValue methods
    PR4 1.3.4 Data Folder does not exist
    PR5 1.3.5 Error code 91 at shutdown
    PR6 1.3.5 Browser Title bar contains HTML tags
    PR7 1.3.5 Background color cannot be changed
    PR8 1.3.5 Time field results in movement.asp abort
    PR9 1.3.5 Title color option added
    PR10 1.3.5 Future activity drawn as black rather than background in movement.asp
    PR11 1.4.0 Default icons are not consistent
    PR12 1.4.0 Add indivudual control for Elapsed Time string updates
    PR13 1.4.0 Add exposed method to return ElapsedTime
    PR14 1.4.0 Polarity of Display graphics not sensitive to Sensor Type setting
    PR15 1.4.3 Movement triggers with only one end's status change
    PR16 1.5.0 Add ability to store status changes in mcsTemperature for Line Charts
    PR17 1.5.1 Dependency exists on load order/presence of mcsTemperature
    PR18 1.5.3 No real change, just added some parens to assure correct logic
    PR19 1.5.4 Transparent changes for xap integration
    PR20 1.5.6 fail-safe tool tip on wrong text box
    PR21 1.5.6 sync problems with hs status
    PR22 1.5.8 Area Arm Device does not stick on setup page
    PR23 1.5.9 Allow user to enter SQL Provider string
    PR24 1.5.10 Area device does not change on second movement
    PR25 1.5.11 Object Missing Error on Motion chart
    PR26 1.8.0 xAP support for xapBSC schema
    PR27 1.8.0 Support for Battery elapsed time
    PR28 1.8.0 Support for Dimmable devices
    PR29 1.9.0 HS2 Compatibility
    PR30 1.9.1 HS2 hs.GetEvent obsolete
    PR31 1.9.3 HS2 shutdown Movement Error Message Box
    PR32 1.9.5 HS2 hs.GetDeviceRef / Long vs Integer
    PR33 1.9.7 HS2 hs.NewDeviceRef operation

----------- Above in Updater --------------

PR34 1.9.10 Add HS Link for mcsMovement

----------- Above in Updater --------------

PR35 1.10.0 Add script parameter support
    PR36 1.10.1 Add info for duplicate device definitions
    PR37 1.10.2 Remove info for duplicate device definitions
    PR38 1.10.3 Error info for moving device from Managed to unmanaged
    PR39 1.11.0 Add global override for icon and elapsed time string updates
    PR40 1.11.0 Add hs.setdevicestatus AreaDC, 3 to turn OFF area device
    PR41 1.11.2 Recompile
    PR42 1.12.0 Add user selection of mins vs secs for managed devices
    PR43 1.12.1 Script filename not visible on setup form
    PR44 1.12.2 SetupValueTriggering 438 on line 60 error
    PR45 1.12.3 Area device does not behave properly when ON-OFF sensor used
    PR46 1.13.0 Remove cleanup of events with trigger scripts 'cause HS2 .scripts property removed
    PR47 1.13.0 Added Value Change Event callback from HS
    PR48 1.13.1 StatusChange line 70 overflow error
    </pre>
    Note that the HTML help file updates are located on the next message. It was too big to fit it into a single posting.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael McSharry; November 14, 2009, 11:31 AM.

Extending posting to allow split attachment.
    Last edited by Michael McSharry; August 2, 2005, 05:01 PM.

Comment

HTML codes error in IE Title Bar

'640 Kb should be enough for anyone.' - Bill Gates

Comment

If create a to b movement device i dont see reverse event, but create second b to a movement device see first a to b and second b to a. i have 8 hawkeye device and now 14 movement device (i like 7)

ps.
        if worked i think the device string formating modify for a to b ,and b to a movement 2 gif movement_left&lt;&gt;movement_right or movement_up&lt;&gt;movement_down change necessary

Comment

I'm traveling for the week. I'll look when I get back.

Comment

I did the following evaluation for reverse logic and it worked as I expected. Can you explain what you did vs. what you expected?

Defined Event Trigger &9 Any Value Change, script action of &hs.speak hs.deviceValue("&9")

Movement Device &9 is E15--&gt;E13 with both reverse and forward notifications.

Using palmpad E15 On, E13 On: hs speaks "1" (Forward)
            Using palmpad E15 Off, E13 Off: hs speaks "0" (Exit)
            Using palmpad E13 On, E15 On: hs speaks "4" (Reverse)

I was using V1.5.3, but it should be the same result with V1.5.1.

Comment

The event log i see Enterstatus,Reversestatus etc

'640 Kb should be enough for anyone.' - Bill Gates

Comment

i rebuild hs computer and have this error from asp

Script error: Object required fs.Reset
                firstLabel = True

And i dont see record tblmotion/status value 4

Comment

The data recorded by mcsMovement is the status of the device and will be either on/off or 1/0. The values of the device do not get put into the database.

The fs is a FastString class object and this class is defined toward the top of the .asp file. It is created early and never destroyed. I suspect that the error is related to something else and not explicity the fs object. Best I can suggest on this one is to add some debug code to the .asp to better isolate the problem. I know that I need to download Windows Script 5.6 for many of my scripts/applications to work. I dont know if that is the case here, but it is an idea.

Comment

i see the another process (i dont know, whats)use fs variable, if i change fs to fs0 the asp working

Comment

Dimable devices, Battery Time, xAP xapBSC

Latest update 1.8.0 includes support to allow the plugin manage the device strings of dimable devices; to capture battery install times and provide trigger capability when time to change them; to generate xAP xapBSC schema messages on event changes or for database storage in lieu of mcsTemperature database. A sticky intro was also posted which is an image of the first section of the updated document.

Comment

browser movement display

I have installed the plugin , and like to get in the browser display.
                        can someone tell me how i get there.???
                        what url do i have go too??

Comment

http://HSServer/mcsMovement/Movement.asp
                          http://HSServer/mcsMovement/MovementGroup.asp

Comment

i am getting an error in the log-->

15-2-2006 17:58:34 - mcsMovement Deb - V3 DeviceStatus (prior, current, new)=3,3,3, hs Status=3, LastChange=15-2-2006 17:29:53, hsLast=15-2-2006 17:29:53,EventType=0
                            15-2-2006 17:58:51 - mcsMovement - DefineMcsTemperatureDiscretes 91 on line 100 Object variable or With block variable not set
                            15-2-2006 17:59:01 - Web Server Erro - Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/style.asp
                            15-2-2006 17:59:01 - Web Server Erro - Cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/header.asp
                            15-2-2006 17:59:10 - mcsMovement Deb - Status Change 4, R7=17
                            15-2-2006 17:59:10 - mcsMovement Deb - Status Change 4, R1=17
                            15-2-2006 17:59:34 - mcsMovement Deb - One Minute Heartbeat On Fail-safe
                            15-2-2006 17:59:34 - mcsMovement Deb - Status Change 4, A5=3
                            15-2-2006 17:59:34 - mcsMovement Deb - A5 DeviceStatus (prior, current, new)=2,2,3, hs Status=3, LastChange=15-2-2006 17:53:11, hsLast=15-2-2006 17:59:34,EventType=4

and in the browser a script error--->
                            HTTP/1.1 404 OK Server: HomeSeer
                            HomeSeer internal error
                            File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/style.asp HTTP/1.1 404 OK Server: HomeSeer
                            HomeSeer internal error
                            File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\/includes/header.asp<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>function clearSubmit(button) { // put ... in the face of the submit button and copy the button to clientAction // ClientAction captures the last button pressed before a submit // if the Select / Upate toggle button was hit and update requested or another // button was hit and the mode is for update then submit the form document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value = button.name; if (button.name == "GroupFilter") { document.MovementForm.DeviceFilter.value = "N/A"; } if (button.name == "DeviceFilter") { document.MovementForm.GroupFilter.value = "N/A"; } if (button.value == "Update") { button.value = "Updating"; document.MovementForm.submit(); }}// Special case of <Return> form text box that could not be vectored with onChangefunction CheckText() { var result; if (document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value == "") { document.MovementForm.ClientAction.value = "EndDate"; } if (document.MovementForm.Update.value == "Select") { document.MovementForm.Update.value = "Updating"; result = true; } else { result = false; } return result;}</SCRIPT>

Script error: Typen komen niet met elkaar overeen: 'CustomHeader'

response.write CustomHeader(Array(fs4.Value, "", gBackgroundColor, "", gStyleSheet))
                            Else</PRE>

Comment

It uses the "Includes" from the HS1 updater. I attached a copy in the middle of the thread at http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=101905

Comment

Working...
                              X