www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer General Discussion Area

HomeSeer General Discussion Area General discussion about HomeSeer that does not fall into any other category or are not specific to 1.x or 2.x versions of HomeSeer.

Old October 6th, 2017, 05:26 AM
Seer Master

There seems to be a problem with UltraLog not triggering events even though the conditions have been met. Unfortunately this has rendered the plugin UniFi method useless for me. What a shame. The problem seems to be on the HS side. I am trying to find the post where the developer had responded to me and said it was a problem with HS3 to see if there is a workaround or anything we can do to make this work.
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:00 AM
OverSeer

I don't know what to tell you. All I can say is that's it's rock solid for me. It's much more reliable than my Z-Wave network, for example. Hopefully UltraJones can help you sort this one out.