New OpenSprinkler Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
    Pretty confident I found the issue although I'm stuck on firmware 214 so cant test. Issue was related to the firmware 216(1) where they have reshuffled the order of those text strings (again).

Please load the attached version and if it works I will put this in the official updater.
    I'm running firmware 2.1.6 with HW v2.3. I just installed your update and now all my stations have been created correctly.

I had an error in the logs before the update, however, the error is still there even after the update. This repeats about every 3-4 seconds.

Mar-19 13:07:19 OS-Debug Error info: jp={"nprogs":0,"nboards":1,"mnp":28,"mnst":4,"pnsize":20,"pd ":[]}
    Mar-19 13:07:19 OS-Debug Error: Failed in attempt to write to program devices - Input string was not in a correct format.
    Mar-19 13:07:16 OS-Debug OpenSprinkler not read. Skipping code.

Here are the results of the jc,js,jn, and jp

{"result":2}

and this is for jo

{"fwv":216}
    Last edited by Chewbucka; March 19, 2016, 01:13 PM. Reason: log file update

Comment

Rayshobby.net and OpenGarage - Possibilities with OpenSprinker?

Mattyjee, Rayshobby has announced OpenGarage for wifi garage door monitoring and control. Hoping there's a chance it's very similar to OpenSprinkler and that a plugin would be easier than starting from scratch. Would be awesome if you could investigate!

http://rayshobby.net/introducing-opengarage/

OpenGarage is only $45. I have a Zwave garage door system that has had typical Zwave reliability issues. Thinking this one may be more stable.

Hoping you can take a look! Thanks
      Ben

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Very cool. Not only can it control the garage door opener, according to the video it can also tell you if your car is parked in the garage or not( based on distance reading). That would be very useful.

Sent from my iPhone
        Tom
        baby steps...starting again with HS3
        HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
        HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
        Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
        In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
        System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

SLbuck - your password is incorrect (I really need to update the error text to say this...) Check your password in Opensprinkler config page matches your OS unit. Alternatively, disable the password from the Opensprinkler Web interface.

Edit - my misunderstanding (your only missing the password when you've done the manual results of js/jp.etc). I think your issue is simply because you don't have any programs set...
          I can do something to make this error go away...

benposton - should be simple to build a new plugin for that based on this one assuming he uses a similar Json API. Once the documentation comes out it I'll take a look at it.

Cheers.

Comment

SLbuck - your password is incorrect (I really need to update the error text to say this...) Check your password in Opensprinkler config page matches your OS unit. Alternatively, disable the password from the Opensprinkler Web interface.

Edit - my misunderstanding (your only missing the password when you've done the manual results of js/jp.etc). I think your issue is simply because you don't have any programs set...
            I can do something to make this error go away...

Cheers.
            I created a program and those errors went away. I'm now getting this after trying to re-create the devices:

Mar-21 22:16:28 OS-Debug OpenSprinkler not read. Skipping code.
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug Water% Device (re)built with no errors
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug History Device (re)built with no errors
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Water%
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug Status Device (re)built with no errors
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-History
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug Rain Delay Device (re)built with no errors
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Status
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug Program Devices (re)built with no errors
            Mar-21 22:15:59 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Delay
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Program1
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug Zone Devices (re)built with no errors
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station8
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station7
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station6
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station5
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station4
            Mar-21 22:15:58 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station3
            Mar-21 22:15:57 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station2
            Mar-21 22:15:57 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Station1
            Mar-21 22:15:57 OS-Debug BuildDevices: Root device created
            Mar-21 22:15:57 OS-Debug DeviceCheck: Creating Device: OS-Root
            Mar-21 22:15:57 OS-Debug Rebuilding Devices
            Mar-21 22:15:56 OS-Debug Error info: jp={"result":2}
            Mar-21 22:15:56 OS-Debug Error: Failed in attempt to write to program devices - Input string was not in a correct format.
            Mar-21 22:15:53 OS-Debug Firmware version is 216. Plugin valid for 210 to 216+
            Mar-21 22:15:53 OS-Debug Password MD5: b21f932ced3a138bca231843e1ad2304
            Mar-21 22:15:52 OS-Debug Error info: jp={"result":2}
            Mar-21 22:15:52 OS-Debug Error: Failed in attempt to write to program devices - Input string was not in a correct format.
            Mar-21 22:15:52 OS-Debug Success! INI File read
            Mar-21 22:15:52 OS-Debug Device Rebuild Requested
            Mar-21 22:15:24 OS-Debug OpenSprinkler not read. Skipping code.

Comment

Are you still getting errors or is everything good now?

Comment

I am having issues with the plug in. I installed it yesterday and everything was working fine then tonight I get this error:

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from OpenSprinkler - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

The problem is I can not open the configuration page. The site just sits there and spins when I try. I am also not able to uninstall the plug in to attempt a reinstall when I click the red X nothing happens no matter how long I wait. Can someone please point me in the right direction here?

Comment

I've seen this a number of times before on other plugins I have but not on OpenSprinkler. It's a problems between HS3 and the plugin - seemingly initiated from HS3. Try restarting HS3.

Comment

Also - I finally got around to posting v2.1.6.0 to the official updater. It should show up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ajachierno View Post
                      I am having issues with the plug in. I installed it yesterday and everything was working fine then tonight I get this error:

WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from OpenSprinkler - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

The problem is I can not open the configuration page. The site just sits there and spins when I try. I am also not able to uninstall the plug in to attempt a reinstall when I click the red X nothing happens no matter how long I wait. Can someone please point me in the right direction here?

Figured this out, I opened the config file in notepad. The IP entered had changed and this is what was causing the errors once I corrected it everything started working fine again. Also an error I was having with the sonos plug in resolved itself after I fixed this.

Comment

Also - I finally got around to posting v2.1.6.0 to the official updater. It should show up soon.
                        I don't see it in the Linux updater? Would be nice. . .will try to find the posted updated file to copy over. I am just about to get OS set back up for the season. . .water should get turned on this week.

Comment

Plugin crashes when I exit HS3

Hello, this plugin consistently crashes whenever I exit HS3. Specifically, I get the following message from Windows after I shut down HS3:
                          "HSPI_OpenSprinkler has stopped working"

I just updated to HS3 3.0.0.280 but this also happened on the previous version of HS3 (.258 I believe). I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Any ideas or logs I should be checking?

EDIT: I'm running v 2.1.5.21 of the plugin and I see that you have posted a new version. I don't see it on my updater yet, but once I do I'll try it and report back.
                          Any idea when it will show up on the updater?

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdom View Post
                            Hello, this plugin consistently crashes whenever I exit HS3. Specifically, I get the following message from Windows after I shut down HS3:
                            "HSPI_OpenSprinkler has stopped working"

I just updated to HS3 3.0.0.280 but this also happened on the previous version of HS3 (.258 I believe). I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Any ideas or logs I should be checking?

EDIT: I'm running v 2.1.5.21 of the plugin and I see that you have posted a new version. I don't see it on my updater yet, but once I do I'll try it and report back.
                            Any idea when it will show up on the updater?
                            I've seen crashing on start and exiting too, I've had it disabled all winter as not too helpful here in MA until Spring

Comment

Originally posted by mloebl View Post
                              I've seen crashing on start and exiting too, I've had it disabled all winter as not too helpful here in MA until Spring
                              yeah pretty useless here in Toronto right now as well :-)

I looked at my Event Logs and found these 2 entries when the plugin crashes, hopefully it will help the developer. This is with plugin version 2.1.5.21.

Code:
                              Event 1026, .NET Runtime:

Application: HSPI_OpenSprinkler.exe
                              Framework Version: v4.0.30319
                              Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
                              Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
                                 at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage)
                                 at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.MessageData ByRef, Int32)
                                 at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.WriteLog(System.String, System.String)
                                 at HSPI_OpenSprinkler.utils.Log(System.String, LogLevel)
                                 at HSPI_OpenSprinkler.OpenSprinkler.ReadOpenSprinkler(Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
                                 at HSPI_OpenSprinkler.plugin.RunPlugin()
                                 at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
                                 at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
                                 at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
                                 at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
                                 at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
                              Code:
                              Event 1000, Application Error:

Faulting application name: HSPI_OpenSprinkler.exe, version: 2.1.5.21, time stamp: 0x55991f42
                              Faulting module name: mscorlib.ni.dll, version: 4.6.1076.0, time stamp: 0x56d79fa2
                              Exception code: 0xc0000005
                              Fault offset: 0x00342792
                              Faulting process id: 0x744
                              Faulting application start time: 0x01d19739b281c05b
                              Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\HSPI_OpenSprinkler.exe
                              Faulting module path: C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\mscorlib\affcb83bba04f782c2586a1788330891\mscorlib.ni.dll
                              Report Id: cbb7b1eb-0331-11e6-b059-40a8f04adb3e

Comment

Hello Mattyjee

I still don't see the new version of the plugin in the updater, any ideas? Did you only update the Linux version?
                                I'm on Windows and still seeing the plugin crash whenever I exit HS3.
                                Generally that's not too often, but I had to reboot my homeseer machine a few times over the last week for some maintenance so the crashes are top of mind at the moment.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X