www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > Z-Seer+

Z-Seer+ Discussions about Z-Seer+ Z-Wave Network Diagnostics Software

Old June 11th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Seer Deluxe

I just installed .28 but I still see the same issue of the program hanging for long periods of time attempting to get neighbor info. It could be the device itself - a Schlage deadbolt lock - but I can communicate just fine with the device itself.

If I try to do a test all every single device fails to communicate in Z-Seer, but I can still communicate with every one in the Z-Wave controller page for each network.
Old June 11th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebaldin View Post
If I try to do a test all every single device fails to communicate in Z-Seer, but I can still communicate with every one in the Z-Wave controller page for each network.
Do you have more then one z-wave network? Did you read the past posts?
Old June 16th, 2017, 04:14 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

Circles Z-Seer 3.0.0.40 Now Available!

The new build has just been released. Just launch Z-Seer and the update should be detected automatically. You'll also need to install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.130

New improvements:
  • Support for multiple Z-Wave interfaces
  • Set command route function
  • Set response routes function
  • Updated docs

website | products | support | youtube
Old June 16th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Super Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatheatre View Post
I have the same issue and I have a UZB: "Cannot access HomeSeer: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Greig.
Same problem with 3.0.0.40.
I believe Rich was working on this. Is there a fix?

Greig.
Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
Scripts =
Various
Old June 16th, 2017, 04:34 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

Copy the zseer exe file to your HomeSeer folder and run it from there. Does that work ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmatheatre View Post
Same problem with 3.0.0.40.
I believe Rich was working on this. Is there a fix?

Greig.

Old June 16th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh View Post
Copy the zseer exe file to your HomeSeer folder and run it from there. Does that work ok?
I had the same problem with the new version but that was fixed after I move the .exe file to the HS3 root folder. Something needs to be done to fix this.

Scrolling works great now.

Next to test on multi controller setup.
Old June 16th, 2017, 04:47 PM
OverSeer

Z-Wave Thermostats

I have two networks, both of which do not show thermostats, although they are shown in the log as per image. Is there something special about these devices?
Attached Images

Old June 16th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by donstephens View Post
I have two networks, both of which do not show thermostats, although they are shown in the log as per image. Is there something special about these devices?
I have thermostats (zoned system) and all mine show up without and issue.
Old June 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Super Seer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh View Post
Yep that works for now but I would prefer to not have to remote in to my system to run this as I would like to run it on my laptop.

Greig.
Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
Scripts =
Various
Old June 16th, 2017, 06:06 PM
HomeSeer Technologies

Did try the reformat command, maybe they are hidden on the screen. I don't see a reason they are not displayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donstephens View Post

Old June 16th, 2017, 06:11 PM
OverSeer

Reformat did it.

Thanks.
Old June 16th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Seer Master

I am not sure if I did something wrong or what. I rearranged my node display and saved the layout. After the save, the bottom section of the zseer + display is no longer displayed. Just the node boxes appear. I was able to get the info section back by deleting the config file in the user/appdata/local/.... folder. I could not find any other solution.

Bob
Old June 16th, 2017, 11:01 PM
Seer Deluxe

Crashed HS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by macromark View Post
The new build has just been released. Just launch Z-Seer and the update should be detected automatically. You'll also need to install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.130...
I installed this Z-wave plugin. It installed unsuccessfully. Now my HS3 Pro is totally crashed. When I restarted the program I get the error message "Error~!~GetConnection error Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"

The frustrating thing as I have gone to a back up of my HS3 program and I still get this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Elliott
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:10 AM
OverSeer

This is just a guess but . . .

Take a look in the 'Bin' folder and see what version of SQLite.Interop.dll you have.
Mine is 1.0.87.0

Perhaps it was corrupted with the new Z-Wave load.

Hope this is of some help.
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:11 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richel View Post
I installed this Z-wave plugin. It installed unsuccessfully. Now my HS3 Pro is totally crashed. When I restarted the program I get the error message "Error~!~GetConnection error Unable to load DLL 'SQLite.Interop.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)"

The frustrating thing as I have gone to a back up of my HS3 program and I still get this error. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Elliott
Chances are that the plug-in files and the DLLs are mismatched, possibly due to a bad installation, or the named DLL is simply missing. You may need to download the new plug-in manually, and then copy the HSPI_Zwave files to Homeseer, and the DLLs to Homeseer\bin\Z-Wave as appropriate.

I am assuming you are on Windows - I don't think Linux uses SQLite.Interop.dll but I am not certain of that.

Stop the plug-in, manually copy the files from the ZIP of the plug-in as appropriate, and then restart it.
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
The new build has just been released. Just launch Z-Seer and the update should be detected automatically. You'll also need to install Z-Wave plug-in v3.0.1.130

New improvements:
  • Updated docs
Just did the upgrade to .130 and installed the new Z-Seer. This works GREAT so far. Was able to scan two of my four networks (so far) and clean up some routing issues with the full optimize. Layout save and open works fine. I can switch between networks effortlessly.

Need to do some more testing on my larger two networks, but so far results have been excellent. Thank you!
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:11 AM
OverSeer

Quote:
Just did the upgrade to .130 and installed the new Z-Seer. This works GREAT so far.
Agreed!
HSPro 3.0.0.368, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.136, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!
Old June 17th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Seer Deluxe

Quote:
Chances are that the plug-in files and the DLLs are mismatched, possibly due to a bad installation, or the named DLL is simply missing. You may need to download the new plug-in manually, and then copy the HSPI_Zwave files to Homeseer, and the DLLs to Homeseer\bin\Z-Wave as appropriate. ...
Thanks all. I got it working again by using the HS3 installer (.msi) to install a new installation. I then copied over from my backup, certain of my files. However, I have had to install one-by-one all my plugins. Lots of hours of work troubleshooting and re-installing.

Elliott
Old June 17th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Seer

Error when upgrading

I purchased this around a week ago and also had to upgrade the Z-wave plug in. Now after upgrading Z-Seer+ it says 'Z-Wave plugin in either not loaded or is not the correct version, version 3.0.129 or later is required.

The current version of the the Z-wave plugin is 3.0.1.124. When attempting to update, when display the 'additional interfaces' the following error is displayed :

Please wait for the updater control file failed to be downloaded or parsed

A similar message displayed previously when originally installing Z-seer+, and had to pull down latest version of HomeSeer vs '3.0.0.318 (Linux)'.

Any ideas ?
Old June 17th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Seer Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomi8 View Post
I purchased this around a week ago and also had to upgrade the Z-wave plug in. Now after upgrading Z-Seer+ it says 'Z-Wave plugin in either not loaded or is not the correct version, version 3.0.129 or later is required.

The current version of the the Z-wave plugin is 3.0.1.124. When attempting to update, when display the 'additional interfaces' the following error is displayed :

Please wait for the updater control file failed to be downloaded or parsed

A similar message displayed previously when originally installing Z-seer+, and had to pull down latest version of HomeSeer vs '3.0.0.318 (Linux)'.

Any ideas ?
Quote:

New improvements:
  • Updated docs
Version 130 is in the beta section and like was already posted you need to use that one.