www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Irrigation Plug-ins > Irrigation Discussion > EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in Discussions of Adam Telford's EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

Old June 13th, 2016, 02:35 PM
Seer Deluxe

plugin not working

I went to setup my sprinklers for this summer... and i get these errors everytime i ttry and get the timers

-13 2:45:38 PM SimpleHomeNet Error An unexpected error occured in the HSEvent() function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) at HSPI_SIMPLEHOMENET.HSPI.HSEvent(HSEvent EventType, Object[] parms)]
Jun-13 2:45:38 PM EZFlora Error Error transmitting message to get program 1 timers for device with address 1E.79.14
Jun-13 2:45:00 PM weatherXML Check timer items
Jun-13 2:44:32 PM SimpleHomeNet Error An unexpected error occured in the HSEvent() function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) at HSPI_SIMPLEHOMENET.HSPI.HSEvent(HSEvent EventType, Object[] parms)]
Jun-13 2:44:32 PM EZFlora Error Error transmitting message to get program 1 timers for device with address 1E.79.14
Jun-13 2:44:00 PM weatherXML Check timer items
Jun-13 2:43:45 PM SimpleHomeNet Error An unexpected error occured in the HSEvent() function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDoub le(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger (String Value) at HSPI_SIMPLEHOMENET.HSPI.HSEvent(HSEvent EventType, Object[] parms)]
Jun-13 2:43:44 PM EZFlora Error Error transmitting message to get manual timers for device with address 1E.79.14
Old June 14th, 2016, 11:58 AM
Seer Deluxe

This error occurs when there is a communications issue between the PLM and the EZFlora device. Try plugging both the PLM and EZFlora into the same outlet or room and see if the issue is resolved. It is likely that you have a noisy powerline that is causing the extended length messages required by the timers (which are longer than normal Insteon messages) to fail to get transmitted/received in time. This can be caused by CFL bulbs, motors, and other powerline devices so it may take some time to find the cause if this is the case.

Adam
Old June 15th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Seer Deluxe

You are correct, the exflora, apparently, has died on me.. only 3 yrs old...
I ordered a new one.. and am awaiting its arrival.. thanks
Fred