Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Legacy Software & Plug-ins > Legacy Plug-ins > Legacy 3rd Party Plug-ins > HSGirder, NetRemote, NetTouchPad Discussions

HSGirder, NetRemote, NetTouchPad Discussions Discussions related to HSGirder plug-in, and interactions of HSGirder with NetRemote and NetTouchPad

Old July 25th, 2005, 10:28 PM
OT - zone synch delay in JRMC

I'm trying to get the zone synch function of JRMC working with my m-audio delta 410 card. When I synch, there is an annoying delay between zones. Has anyone else tried this feature? I'm guessing that either I have a setting in JRMC incorrect, or the delay is unavoidable.

Old July 28th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Do you mean the zones are out-of-synch or there is a delay(how long?) before all of the zones start playing?
I also have the m-audio delta 410 card and have tried the zone synch in JRMC.

I experience a half second delay. Then they are about 1 second out-of-synch with each other.

Does anyone experience this? I'm wondering if this is a JRMC problem and if there's a way around this? Instead of the JRMC zone synch, is it possible to just have the sound card(m-audio delta 410) handle this somehow?
Old July 28th, 2005, 07:51 PM
The zones are out of synch. I start the music on zone1, then synch zone2 to zone1. Zone 2 plays the same music, but lags by around 1 or 2 seconds. The sound card user manual makes me think it's possible, but I'm missing something.