Find my iPhone plugin for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
    I will try again with HS to get it into the updater.

I have also put a new version up that works with Apples new verification. You will get an email when the plugin authenticates. I don't know how often this will occur.

Jason

Great news. Will watch this space!

Cheers

Steve
    Steve

Comment

Plugin is now in the updater under "Internet or Network Related"

Comment

I tried to update the XML file and save it but it says access denied when trying to save it. Can you advise what I am doing wrong?

Comment

Stop the plugin when you are updating the file then restart it.

Jason

Comment

Stop the plugin when you are updating the file then restart it.

Jason
            It says loaded Remotely and Disabled. I will try and restart HS3 and see if that helps.

Edit: Even with HS3 shutdown it still says access denied.

Comment

One step closer. Still not able to purchase.

Comment

Just got this through the updater working like a charm! Question about the update rate on the geofences, should they be set to 0 or to match the account update setting?

Comment

Originally posted by jbbtex View Post
                  One step closer. Still not able to purchase.

Me too. Nowhere to purchase it from ,
                  Not listed when you follow the purchase link :-(
                  Steve

Comment

Purchasing isn't working (different product in shoppingcart with different price), but more important, the plugin is working!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                      Purchasing isn't working (different product in shoppingcart with different price), but more important, the plugin is working!!

I sent an email to support describing the problem. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Brady

Comment

I sent an email to support describing the problem. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Brady

Hope so. eagerly waiting to get this up and running again. One question, are you able to set refresh rate to 0 so that it can be manually updated with an event ?

Cheers

Steve
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Stevieboy View Post
                          Hope so. eagerly waiting to get this up and running again. One question, are you able to set refresh rate to 0 so that it can be manually updated with an event ?

Cheers

Steve

I haven't tried setting to 0, but I do have mine refreshing every four hours and events to manually refresh when I need.

Brady

Comment

I haven't tried setting to 0, but I do have mine refreshing every four hours and events to manually refresh when I need.

Brady

Thanks,

I know nothing about scripting but would this mean that HS would be doing something for four hours "waiting" to fire the event, or does it not make any difference wheat her its 10 mins or 4 hrs ?

Cheers

Steve
                            Steve

Comment

Everything should now be in the HS3 updater and working. You can also add accounts through the configuration interface. I will be adding additional options to the configuration interface over the next couple of weeks.

Let me know of any features you would like in the plugin.

Jason

Comment

Yes, please make it so that I can choose which idevices I want turned into HS devices. I have a slew of iPads and whatnot that showed up. I tried to delete them, but the plugin put them back. I only want our phones there, not all these ipads.

Also, I guess that you still have to add the configuration screens for geofencing...as I see no place to enter those. I am new to the plugin, so apologies if you already wrote it somewhere, or if I am supposed to use the ini file until you write the interface.

I will test this, and if it goes well, buy the plugin. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X