www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Irrigation Plug-ins > Irrigation Discussion > EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in Discussions of Adam Telford's EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

Old May 18th, 2016, 01:53 AM
Seer

No status from replacement EZFlora

My EZFlora hardware died so I replaced it with a new one. In HS2 I went into the EZFlora Device Configuration, deleted the old unit and added the new one.

The new device shows up in the log
5/17/2016 11:52:30 PM - Insteon - External device name 21.27.d2 (Address:21.27.D2) has registered as external device #2

All of the valves, programs and rain sensor show up in the status page but they all show a red question mark and "Unknown" in the status column. Poling the device doesn't get updated info. All of the valves seem to work but the rain sensor is useless without being able to poll it's status. Not sure what to try next to get status info from the new box.
Old May 19th, 2016, 09:30 AM
Seer Deluxe

Please try the following steps to see if this resolves the issue:
1. Delete the device from the EZFlora plugin
2. Shutdown HS and the HS computer
3. Perform a hard reset of the device by unplugging the device and holding down the LINK button for at least 10 seconds while plugging it back in
4. Restart HS computer and HS
5. Re-add the device to the EZFlora plugin

Please let me know if it still doesn't work after performing these steps.

Adam
Old May 28th, 2016, 12:24 AM
Seer

Perfect!

That worked perfectly, thanks for the expert advice!