www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Irrigation Plug-ins > Irrigation Discussion > EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in Discussions of Adam Telford's EZFlora Insteon Irrigation Controller Plug-in

Old September 27th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Seer

Both controllers will not work

First i use the HomeTroler S6 pro to do anything i use the web interface but i was looking around and i believe it updated something. i have tried manual control no luck but the log shows it is on. i have tried to look at the schedule in program 1 and i get an error. i do not know much about getting around my system so more instructions may be needed to step me through something. thanks everyone for your time
Old September 28th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Seer Deluxe

Were the controllers previously working? What version of the mnsandler Insteon plugin are you using and is the Insteon plugin enabled. It sounds like there is an issue communicating with the devices which sounds like it is either an issue with the Insteon PLM or since both devices are not working. Do you have any other Insteon devices and are they working?

Adam
Old September 29th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Seer

I'm using EZFlora plug-in 2.0.0.1 and instead 3.0.5.20 and the sprinklers have been working now for six months or better yes half my system is insteon when i try to look at the program is said could not read error the bad thing about the system being down now i go on vacation monday 3rd for 10 days and if it is hot i will loose my lawn.
Old September 30th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Seer Deluxe

Do your remaining Insteon devices work? Have you completely shutdown and restarted the Homeseer server?

Please enable debug logging and post a copy of your log showing when you try to get the programming and control the valves.

Adam
Old September 30th, 2016, 09:30 PM
Seer

This AM i un-installed devices (2) and then re-installed them then i re-programed them and made changes to event. Both devices are now working and the event works. Thanks for your help