CMAX System Map Synch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMAX System Map Synch

First off, thanks for the great plugin. I have my Ocelot working with HS again for the first time in a long time!

The previous version of the plugin I used was Michael McSharry's ADIOcelot plugin. One feature it had that I missed, especially since I used to keep a lot of logic in the Ocelot versus HomeSeer, was the ability to synch the CMAX sytem map with the plugin, so all the variables, timers, and ESPECIALLY, learned IR were automatically named with what was in the Ocelot. Is it possible to add this functionality? I envision the ability - via the plugin's web interface - to navigate to a CMAX *.pgm file stored on the HS machine, selecting a file, then being presented with which items to import, with devices either created or renamed for them in HS accordingly.

Thanks!
    John
    Hardware: i5-6400T w/16GB RAM & SSD w/HS3Pro, Z-Net, Harmony Hub x2, Echo Dot x2, Ocelot
    Plugins: Z-wave, HSTouch, BLBackup, Harmony, GTS CPUXA, UltraMon3, Nest
    HSTouch: Multiple Android Devices; 5 x ToteVision MD-1001 10.1" Win 7 Tablets
    Devices: Cooper RF9501 x4, RF9517 x6, RF9534 x1, RF9540-N x7, RF9542 x1, RF9542-Z x2, RFHDSCG x1, RFWC5 x5; Intermatic HA02 x6; FortrezZ MIMOLite x3; Leviton VRPD3-1LW x4, VRR15-1LZ x6; Nest Tstat & 9x Protects; Dragon PD-100 x3, PA-100 x3

Originally posted by jrfuda View Post
    First off, thanks for the great plugin. I have my Ocelot working with HS again for the first time in a long time!

The previous version of the plugin I used was Michael McSharry's ADIOcelot plugin. One feature it had that I missed, especially since I used to keep a lot of logic in the Ocelot versus HomeSeer, was the ability to synch the CMAX sytem map with the plugin, so all the variables, timers, and ESPECIALLY, learned IR were automatically named with what was in the Ocelot. Is it possible to add this functionality? I envision the ability - via the plugin's web interface - to navigate to a CMAX *.pgm file stored on the HS machine, selecting a file, then being presented with which items to import, with devices either created or renamed for them in HS accordingly.

Thanks!
    jrfuda,

thank you for using GTS CPUXA!

I looked into syncing CMAX systems maps in the later stages of development. The amount of time it would have taken me to figure out how to code it up didn't look like it would be worth the amount I would have to charge for it. I will put it on the list and revisit it after I complete the 3 major projects I have going at the moment. Will be at least a couple months before I can even think about it

Bruce

Comment

Working...
    X