www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > CFGuy Plug-Ins/Scripts > WeatherXML

WeatherXML Discussion area for WeatherXML

Old November 26th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Seer Plus

WU forecasts updating oddly and no 10 day forecast

I notice recently I am getting odd local weather forecasts such as:

Clear, with a high near 61. Wind's around 0 . Chance of rain 1

The wind is always zero. Also my speak forecast has stopped updating as of Nov. 21. So I wonder if WU made some changes in the API.

I also noted forecasts and data for any day after day 7 is not updating as well.

Thanks for any advice!
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Seer Plus

Well.. NVM

After several days it all seems to have cleared up.. I guess a WU person must have kick started the XML!
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Have A Blessed Day

Are you using the Lat and Lon for your location or are you using a specific weather Station?

I have had issues when I was using a weather station and the station stopped working. There is nothing in the xml file t say that it is not reporting but the data was just stuck. Apparently at some point the owner resets the station and the data starts up again.

I have switched to using the Lat Lon setting.
My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, EasyTrigger, FBitSeer, HSTouch Server, Kinect, PHLocation, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2