Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

settings.ini lines disappearing - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

settings.ini lines disappearing - Solved!

Hi all -

I just had to rebuild my HS3 server because of a hard disk crash. I've got it almost working but am having trouble with a couple of scripts that reference System.Data.SQLite. So I added the following to my system.ini file:

ScriptingReferences=System.Data;System.Data.dll,System.Data. SQLite;C:\HS3\Bin\System.Data.SQLite.dll

I shutdown HS and restarted it, and noticed my scripting reference was remove from the .ini file. I am running version 3.0.0.425.

I have no idea where to go next...Help!

Thanks,
    Scott

Sounds like you may have been editing the file while the application is running? That won't work - when you subsequently shut it down it will save that file, overwriting any changes you made with it running. Shut it down, make your changes, then restart.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
      Sounds like you may have been editing the file while the application is running? That won't work - when you subsequently shut it down it will save that file, overwriting any changes you made with it running. Shut it down, make your changes, then restart.
      Brilliant! Sometimes you've just been staring at something for too many hours. I'm confident I would have spent hours more before I notice that. THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
      X