Error Message - Add Device - Fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Message - Add Device - Fixed!

I get the following error message when trying to add a device.

"The following errors have been reported:
    An error ocurred in the Page_PreRender() subroutine.
    Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.SortedList' to type 'System.String[]'.
    System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Collections.SortedList' to type 'System.String[]'. at ASP.hspi_ultramon_hspi_ultramon_aspx.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\hspi_ultramon\hspi_ultramon.aspx:line 320"

I have had emails from the plugin that confirm that a new device "XXX.XXX.X.25" is present including it's IP address, but it does not show in the "Discovered" tab, so I can't add it via that route which is what I always have done until now.

Tried to add the device via the "Devices" tab instead, and I get the above error message whether I try from the host machine, or one of the clients. It appears on the webpage that should show the Add Device screen. Nothing appears in the HS Log.

The plugin has been working faultlessly until about a week ago, so can anyone advise me as to how to rectify this if it's come up before.

I've searched the Forum for the error, but not found anything. I've restarted Homeseer, and then restarted the Server to no avail. I have also tried re-installing (repairing) the Plugin from the Updater, but that also has not done the trick.

Delete C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\hspi_ultramon\hspi_ultramon.aspx, then run the repair.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Fixed

Thanks for the speedy response. All working fine again now.
      Have a good Christmas.

Comment

Working...
      X