No announcement yet.

Find my iPhone plugin for HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice if this is a bit Hungary on CPU usage. Seems to go from about 2% to 79% when running !!!. Any suggestions ?
    Steve

Comment

I haven't noticed high cpu usage. I just checked my vm logs and don't see any spikes.

I will look into it but at the moment I don't know of anything that would cause a high cpu load.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
        I haven't noticed high cpu usage. I just checked my vm logs and don't see any spikes.

I will look into it but at the moment I don't know of anything that would cause a high cpu load.

Thanks. Would love to know what's causing it. On another note, if I delete a device that it's created (geocache location) will it re create it the next time the script runs as it has stopped updating or is there a way to reset it ?

Great plugin by the way, waited for ages for something like this !
        Steve

Comment

It will recreate anything it needs if they are deleted when it restarts.

Comment

Thank you. That did the trick.
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by jrhubott View Post
              I've asked HS to add it to the downloader several times. I have sent them everything and submitted the form.

I have 3 other plugin's to add and I'm losing faith in getting them in the system.

Sorry everyone.

Jason
              Jason - I get copied on plug-in submissions but I didn't see your's come in. When did you submit it? Also (FYI), Tyler is our point contact for updater maintenance. You can email him directly at "Tyler" at homeseer.com. And... you can also call us directly if you need immediate help with this. 603-471-2816. Tyler is at x107.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Any update on this PI ?. 3 days remaining. It works great :-)
                Last edited by Stevieboy; November 8, 2014, 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling
                Steve

Comment

It would be nice if HS added it to the updater. I would probably fire up the Hometroller again just for this plug in.

Comment

I have an event that when the kitchen motion sensor is triggered it refreshes the "find my device" .this then updates the geocache location to "home " , this should then disable cameras . This it does not do but the device status has changed to home. Do I need to setup to poll theClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415477188.609111.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	1175187
                    Last edited by Stevieboy; November 8, 2014, 02:42 PM.
                    Steve

Comment

I have also noticed that the battery % often shows 0 after a period of time even though there is charge in the devices ! Anyone else have this ?

Cheers

Steve
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                        Jason - I get copied on plug-in submissions but I didn't see your's come in. When did you submit it? Also (FYI), Tyler is our point contact for updater maintenance. You can email him directly at "Tyler" at homeseer.com. And... you can also call us directly if you need immediate help with this. 603-471-2816. Tyler is at x107.
                        Bump

Comment

Will HS ever allow this to be in the updater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

error message when running application

Hi there,

I believe I followed the instructions in terms of where to put the folder, but when I run the application file I get a weird error message and there is no xml config file created. See attachment for error message. Any ideas of what I can try would be appreciated

Thanks,
                            Adam
                            Attached Files

Comment

Is this a dead plugin? My trial just expired?
                              Cheers
                              J

Comment

Mine too,

I has been a while since I did some testing, installed the latest version but my trial is expired :-(

Please let me know how to re-energize the plug-in, because it's a very promising one :-)

Thanks,
                                Regards,

Rien du Pre
                                The Netherlands
                                Using:
                                Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
                                Plugin's:
                                RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
                                X