HS3 Beta Plug-In Available for Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot. Up and running again

Hope it'll be soon in updater to stop this recurring issue.

Great and necessary plugin.

Yves

Comment

Looks like the plug-in made it into the store!

Comment

Thanks YoYo for you're great job! Just bought you're plugin

Comment

Great plugin, works good !
          i do have a request, is there a possibility that you can let the irtrans show up in the devices list ?
          That when it is disconnected you can let a event trigger a program/script to restart the irtrans server or whatever you want ?
          This would be very helpfull since my IRtrans server sometimes disconnects/crashes and does not auto restart.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Vincenttor,

I don't think it needs to show up as a device for this, because there are already event actions that allow you to detect when the connection is broken.

Take a look at the IRTrans Trigger types:

IRTrans Changes to Disconnected: Trigger fires whenever the connection to the IRTrans server is broken.

IRTrans Changes to Connected: Trigger fires whenever the connection to the IRTrans server is reestablished.

IRTrans has been disconnected for exactly: Trigger fires when the connection to the IRTrans server has been broken for a specified period of time.

IRTrans has been connected for exactly: Trigger fires when the connection to the IRTrans server has been reestablished for a specified period of time.

Let me know if any of these won't work for you.

Comment

How stupid , ignore my last question..., i have never even thought of it to check already in the events list.
              Just this afternoon i was thinking about it when i was at work that it would be great to have this because there is sometimes a disconnect in my system.
              Will report back how it goes but i don't think there will be any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by YoYo View Post
                Looks like the plug-in made it into the store!
                Yoyo, would it be possible to submit a linux version as well? I can't seem to find it in the store on a linux machine :-(.

Comment

Originally posted by ihomeautomate View Post
                  Yoyo, would it be possible to submit a linux version as well? I can't seem to find it in the store on a linux machine :-(.
                  I agree, should be available. I'll take a look at the requirements and see what it would take...

Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

I agree, should be available. I'll take a look at the requirements and see what it would take...

Thanks for the suggestion.
                    YoYo, any decision yet on a linux version?

Comment

Haven't taken a look at it yet, but hope to soon.

Comment

Haven't taken a look at it yet, but hope to soon.
                        I'll keep an eye on the thread then

Comment

Originally posted by ihomeautomate View Post
                          I'll keep an eye on the thread then
                          I noticed it showed up on my Linux machine. So I was just about to try it, as I am waiting for this for a long time...

However, for the last couple of days it shows the message below.

Should it be available? If not, are you still working on it? Need a hand in testing?

Thanks!
                          Attached Files
                          stefxx

Comment

Sorry, not available yet...

Comment

Ok. Do you still have plans to deliver a Linux version?

In the meantime, I tried to give the Windows version a try. But on my Windows HS3 test install, it seems to be failing too:
                              Attached Files
                              stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
                                Ok. Do you still have plans to deliver a Linux version?

In the meantime, I tried to give the Windows version a try. But on my Windows HS3 test install, it seems to be failing too:
                                Yes I do, seems to be some issues around serial communication...

Did you have a chance to take a look at the guide? Appears the plug-in is not able to communicate with the IRTrans server software.

You want to make sure you have a working IRTrans installation before trying the plug-in. You should be able to send and receive IR via the IRTrans utilities.

Also, do you see any messages in the log when HS3 starts and tries to init the plug-in?

Comment

Working...
                                X