Last changed shows last polled for lights without status change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last changed shows last polled for lights without status change

I was previously on linux 312 and the stable zwave plugin. I noticed that the last changed was updating to show the last polled time for the lights that are polled at an interval. The status didn't change, but last changed kept changing.

I updated to 318 and the beta zwave plugin and still see the same issue.

The OS is Debian Jessie and mono was recently updated to the latest stable 5.

Thanks

Originally posted by aptalca View Post
    I was previously on linux 312 and the stable zwave plugin. I noticed that the last changed was updating to show the last polled time for the lights that are polled at an interval. The status didn't change, but last changed kept changing.

I updated to 318 and the beta zwave plugin and still see the same issue.

The OS is Debian Jessie and mono was recently updated to the latest stable 5.

Thanks
    This may sound obvious or like a stupid question but do you have "Do not update device last change time if device value does not change" check boxed on that light device?
    Attached Files

Comment

Haha well, I feel dumb. I looked through the general settings but didn't check the individual device settings. I'm surprised that's not checked by default. I'll change those settings for all devices.

Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by aptalca View Post
        Thanks so much

No worries. Glad that was all it was.

Comment

Working...
        X