Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGB lighting recommedations?

Hey guys!
    I've been thinking of doing some accent lighting to my home theatre, and just not sure what route to go.

Specifically, I'm wondering what you guys would recommend in regards to rgb lighting strips.

Additionally, I plan to install some sconces on an accent wall as well, and would like to be able to change the colors of those.

I'm open to ideas as I haven't really got started on this project yet.

Specifically, I have some activities with my harmony remote I'd like to have different accent colors for different activities, if you know what I mean.

Sorta a cool way to theme the room when the big sporting events are on. HA!

I should also point out I have an alexa as well as the harmony I'd like this to work with (although most I can do through homeseer anyways).

Any ideas that work great?

Same

I am interested in the same thing. Any suggestions from anyone?

Comment

Here is what i did
      if i didn't have the beam down the middle i would have done crown around the outside with a strip in it
      the 6" lights that look like can lights are actually RGB lights and are individually addressable so i have them all different colors but the average is white so the room looks normal unless you look up unless its on one of the holiday modes
      the beam is just a strip of RGB down each side (on separate controllers) in case you want some light behind the people but not to affect the screen but i really haven't used that much as i put a bunch of the 4" RGB lights coming back the hallway so in movie mode they drop down really dimm red so if anyone needs to come/go they can see fine then after movie mode they chase out a bunch of colors about the same speed you walk so whatever color you start on it will follow you out (same but in reverse for pre-movie time)
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X