X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Release 1.8.0.1

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    I have just submitted a new release of the plug-in to the updater. This version has the following enhancments and bug fixes:

- Made changes to menus to make better use of larger displays on R1000 and M2000 (I now have an R1000 so was able to use it to test and develop the new plug-in version to make better use of the larger display).
    - Added a configuration option to allow the sending of speech back to HomeSeer to be disabled. This option will usually be enabled for most users but if a user has two or more speech proxy plug-ins installed they can use this setting to disable this sending back of speech for RokuSeer so both plug-ins don't call back to HomeSeer and make it speak twice
    - Fixed slight corruption that can occur in Roku menu when going from HomeSeer uptime to moon phase page.
    - Changes so devices which are configured on a floor but not in a room appear correctly under the floor menu and not in an "Other" menu.
    - Simplified grouping of ungrouped events in Events menu.

Please let me know if you find any problems with the new release or if you wish to request any further enhancements.

Regards,
    George
Working...
X