Caddx plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea the admin thing could work.

personally i am interested in arming and knowing when it has become armed.

that is my main interest over being able to disarm.
    HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
    53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
    https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

Originally posted by misraels View Post
      I would just suggest using the Guest/Admin roles in homeseer, if the user logged in has admin rights, they can do everything, if they are a guest, they cant amr/disarm, etc.
      This is the default behavior now :-)
      Regards,

Rien du Pre
      The Netherlands
      Using:
      Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
      Plugin's:
      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi Guys,

Another week, where I put a lot of effort in the plug-in. It's better to stay focussed, because otherwise a lose track because of the complexity.

I think I'm ready to accept some beta testers tomorrow evening :-)

Please sent me a PM with your email adres, Caddx setup and requirements/wishes....

The plugin's functionality is now:
        - Zone status in HS devices
        - Partition status in HS devices
        - Arm/Disarm from HS devices (and thus also from an event)
        - Triggers based on Partition status
        Attached Files
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

PM sent! thanks for your work on this.
          53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Comment

Beta testers have been provided with the information to install and test the plugin.

Let's hope they don't find to much issues
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

OK, I am not getting very far...could be my setup and I will try adjust this in the next couple days. Basically I am using a serial to usb converter on my HS3 computer where I was direct serial on hs2.

Anyway, the problem I am seeing is that it is not connecting to the panel, and it does not appear to save the settings.

When I start the plugin I get an error that it can't connect to com port COM:
              Code:
              [COLOR=#ff0000]Plugin: CaddxError in Com Open moduleThe port 'COM' does not exist. [/COLOR]
              I then enter the com port and baud rate and hit the Connect button, but it doesn't connect. So then I tried the Save button, then Connect, and still doesn't work.

If I stop and restart the plugin, I notice that the same thing happens again, and the settings have to be entered again, making me think it is not saving them. I also checked the .ini file to see if they should be saved in there, but it only has 1 entry listing the plugin version.

Like I said, this may be a problem with my usb adapter...but I would have kind of thought that at least the save settings would have worked.
              HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Mine will connect to the panel, but it won't take the pin.

Also the settings are saving.

Raptor

Comment

OK, running the beta, and I am now connected to the panel...but I cant get the pin code to verify either. And I am certain the pin code is right if you are looking for the Master pincode.

I am running on a physical Windows 7 sp1 32bit install. HS 3.0.0.152.

This is a Caddx NX8e, and I have the serial cable connected to a USB converter and can talk to the caddx just fine with dl900 on the hs3 computer.

This is my config file
                  Code:
                  [Settings]
                  Version=3.0.0.0
                  cb_debug_checked=1
                  ComPort=6
                  BaudRate=9600
                  cb_connectatstartup_checked=0
                  [Panel]
                  PanelPinCode=HSENC2CkSd69Ep4TKW2ewlmGbQwA==
                  ValidPinCode=0
                  [Zones]
                  Zone1-Type=Unknown
                  Zone2-Type=Unknown
                  Zone3-Type=Unknown
                  Zone4-Type=Unknown
                  Zone5-Type=Unknown
                  Zone6-Type=Unknown
                  Zone7-Type=Unknown
                  Zone8-Type=Unknown
                  Zone9-Type=Unknown
                  Zone10-Type=Unknown
                  Zone11-Type=Unknown
                  Zone12-Type=Unknown
                  Zone13-Type=Unknown
                  Zone14-Type=Unknown
                  Zone15-Type=Unknown
                  Zone16-Type=Unknown
                  Zone17-Type=Unknown
                  Zone18-Type=Unknown
                  Zone19-Type=Unknown
                  Zone20-Type=Unknown
                  Zone21-Type=Unknown
                  Zone22-Type=Unknown
                  Zone23-Type=Unknown
                  Zone24-Type=Unknown
                  Zone25-Type=Unknown
                  Zone26-Type=Unknown
                  Zone27-Type=Unknown
                  Zone28-Type=Unknown
                  Zone29-Type=Unknown
                  Zone30-Type=Unknown
                  Zone31-Type=Unknown
                  Zone32-Type=Unknown
                  Zone33-Type=Unknown
                  Zone34-Type=Unknown
                  Zone35-Type=Unknown
                  Zone36-Type=Unknown
                  Zone37-Type=Unknown
                  Zone38-Type=Unknown
                  Zone39-Type=Unknown
                  Zone40-Type=Unknown
                  Zone41-Type=Unknown
                  Zone42-Type=Unknown
                  Zone43-Type=Unknown
                  Zone44-Type=Unknown
                  Zone45-Type=Unknown
                  Zone46-Type=Unknown
                  Zone47-Type=Unknown
                  Zone48-Type=Unknown
                  [Partitions]
                  Partition0-Valid=0
                  Partition1-Valid=0
                  Partition2-Valid=0
                  Partition3-Valid=0
                  Partition4-Valid=0
                  Partition5-Valid=0
                  Partition6-Valid=0
                  Partition7-Valid=0
                  Here is what I can see in the log:
                  Code:
                  <TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plug-In [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Finished initializing plug-in Caddx [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Finished InitCaddx module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Finished ComTxLine Open module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx ComTxLine - myRquest = 01272829 [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Entering ComTXLine module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx SendRequestToPanel - Requesting = 01272829 [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Started FletcherChecksum module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Finished ComTxLine Open module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx ComTxLine - myRquest = 01212223 [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Entering ComTXLine module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx SendRequestToPanel - Requesting = 01212223 [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Started FletcherChecksum module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Finished ComTxLine Open module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx ComTxLine - myRquest = 0128292A [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Entering ComTXLine module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx SendRequestToPanel - Requesting = 0128292A [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:53 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Started FletcherChecksum module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:51 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx ComRxLine()- Bytes to read = 0 [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:51 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Entering ComRXLine module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:51 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Finished Com Open module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:51 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Com port COM6 Opened [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:51 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Entering Com Open module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:51 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin: Caddx Entering InitCaddx module [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime0" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:51 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri0 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType0 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Caddx [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]InitIO called, plug-in is being initialized... [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=log_table_row cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="LogDateLong LogDateTime1" style="WHITE-SPACE: nowrap" align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Feb-17 9:53:50 PM [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogPri1 align=left></TD><TD class=LogType1 colSpan=3 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Info [/COLOR]</TD><TD class=LogEntry1 colSpan=8 align=left>[COLOR=#000000]Plugin Caddx has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57674 [/COLOR]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                  The only other thing I can see in the log is this error, but sounds like you are working to figure this out already:
                  Code:
                  [COLOR=#ff0000]Running script: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: startIndex-> at System.String.IndexOf(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, StringComparison comparisonType) at System.String.IndexOf(String value, Int32 startIndex) at [/COLOR]

Comment

Hi,

It seems that you're not connected, all tough the com port is opened. Are you sure the baudrate is correct ?

Please use the updated version, which fixes lots of errors. You can download it from the source I provided you earlier.

And please send me you feedback by email, It's much more easier for me.

Thanks,
                    Regards,

Rien du Pre
                    The Netherlands
                    Using:
                    Plugin's:
                    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Rien du Pre View Post
                      Hi,

It seems that you're not connected, all tough the com port is opened. Are you sure the baudrate is correct ?

Please use the updated version, which fixes lots of errors. You can download it from the source I provided you earlier.

And please send me you feedback by email, It's much more easier for me.

Thanks,
                      New version is working for me!!!! thanks

Comment

Mine is still not working, but unfortunately have not had much time and won't until Tuesday.

I sent Rien an email with a brief update and he has been great about trying to help me get this running and we will pick it up next week. Chances are, this is due to something in my set up and not the plug in.

Comment

Very Interested in CADDX Plug-In for Homeseer

I'm a professional software developer and am just now migrating my home automation system from StarGate to Homeseer 3. I have a CADDX system attached and would be very interested in your plugin.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Plugin nears it's completion, in fact I am moving to HS3 in production now (the Caddx plugin was the main reason that I was still on HS2)
                            So it's running very stable for several days in my environment. I just need to create the documentation

I decided to offer the plug-in for free

I reused code from several sources and don't want any issues with money transfers or other issues like that.

If you like what I've done, just donate on my PayPal account or what happened during other free plugin developments is that people were sending me Home Automation devices as a favor.
                            So, I'm still looking for Caddx/Networx (test)devices like wireless (433Mhz) door/windows sensors etc... I also started with Zwave as a replacement for X10 and PlugWise....

I will submit the plugin into the HS3 App Store this week, and can update any issues very fast because I host the Plugins om my own website.

Keep you posted.....
                            Regards,

Rien du Pre
                            The Netherlands
                            Using:
                            Plugin's:
                            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi,

Just a couple of minutes ago, I submitted the Caddx plugin to the HS3 updater. Normally it takes a couple of days before HS make the plugin available.

Plugin is available now !!!
                              Last edited by Rien du Pre; February 26, 2015, 04:13 PM.
                              Regards,

Rien du Pre
                              The Netherlands
                              Using:
                              Plugin's:
                              RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Thanks for your help Rien, the plugin is working great and does enough for me to completely shut down HS2.

A couple feature requests:

1) group the devices, I actually like the grouping of devices when looking at the device management page, I would guess some others might as well.

2) let's add a Device Image , I actually have one I created some time back that looks like a NX-8e panel I'd be happy to email you if you are interested.

3) I'd love to have an event action to set the display on the keypad, I used this a lot on the old jvcaddx, kind of a nice place to put a short reminder about garbage days, or a weather summary.

4) Not sure if you are doing this, but the old plug in also updated the keypad clock with the server time, if you are not doing that, it might be a nice option in the future, not really sure if the clock drifts much since it has always been updated.

Comment

Working...
                                X