HS3 Release 3.0.0.194

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Release 3.0.0.194

Release 3.0.0.194 is available for software and all controllers, see below for download instructions.

Changes from 3.0.0.187:

* New JSON commands added, see latest JSON docs here: http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=160062
    * Added device option in device properties to not update last change time if device does not actually change status.
    * Some formatting fixes on device management page.
    * Added support for new Z-Tool+ mobile Z-Wave installation tool.

Release 3.0.0.187 is available for software and all controllers.

Changes from 3.0.0.181:

* New icons with consistent look added, icons are now selectable as a set from setup/Custom page. 2 sets are available, the new Contemporary set and the previous "Classic" set. Contemporary is the default. You may need to clear your images cache in your browser to see the changes.
    * Changed the min width of the Name column on the device management page to keep it from being too small, refresh your web page to insure you get the new style sheet.
    * A fix was added for compacting the energy database.
    * MyHS now loads pages faster.
    * Added a setting in setup to disable checking for updates.
    * Sorting on device management page now sorts properly if sorted values contain numbers.
    * Fixed playing wave files from speaker clients on Linux.
    * By default the address and device image columns are disabled, enable on the custom page in setup if needed.
    * On HomeTroller SEL static IP now needs to be set using system settings from graphical UI.
    * Fixed runevent JSON command.

Changes from 3.0.0.180:

* Removed excessive scripting log messages that were added in build 180
    * Zee build now includes Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.10

To update to the latest:

For HS3 software, just restart HS3, it will prompt you to update. The download is also available from the downloads page at homeseer.com.

For all controllers, go into Setup, click the Update button.

For manual install on a Linux system, TAR file gzipped:

Tar file download:

http://homeseer.com/updates3/hs3_linux_3_0_0_194.tar.gz

NOTE: For Linux, HS3 has only been tested with MONO 3.2.8, other versions of MONO probably will have issues and are not supported as of this version.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by macromark; June 12, 2015, 02:54 PM.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Release 3.0.0.181 is available for software and all controllers.

Changes from 3.0.0.180:

* Zee build now includes Z-Wave plugin 3.0.1.10
    Funny, 3.0.1.11 released according to twitter at the same time.

Comment

Right after I released .181 we decided to fix an issue with the Linear garage door sensor. I can update the Zee if anyone has the Linear device and wants the changes.

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
      Funny, 3.0.1.11 released according to twitter at the same time.

Comment

For all controllers, go into Setup, click the Update button.
        This didn't work on the Zee S2 for 180 or 181. The log says "Latest update available is:" with nothing listed after the colon. The system isn't finding the updates.

Edit: OK, 181 just showed up as being available from the Update button. Thanks!
        Last edited by DM55; May 29, 2015, 01:30 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Since 181 my logfile is full with this error:

[Error]->Exception adding record(s) to the ENERGY database(0): SQL logic error or missing database near "(": syntax error
          stefxx

Comment

This has been fixed, you can update now.

Originally posted by DM55 View Post
            This didn't work on the Zee S2 for 180 or 181. The log says "Latest update available is:" with nothing listed after the colon. The system isn't finding the updates.

Edit: OK, 181 just showed up as being available from the Update button. Thanks!

Comment

Do you know which device is logging energy data? Is it from Z-Wave or some other source? What devices do you have that report energy?

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
              Since 181 my logfile is full with this error:

[Error]->Exception adding record(s) to the ENERGY database(0): SQL logic error or missing database near "(": syntax error

Comment

After "Cleared Saved Data" the error went away. I noticed the database was 50MB. Not sure if/how related to this version but at least very coincidental...

Oh, and the devices are from my own plugins, Plugwise Pro and P1 SmartMeter devices. I don't own any Z-Ware. From the log it seems that all devices produced that error at the time they tried updated the energy database.
                stefxx

Comment

I have just updated.. .68 and .11
                  what change did you do to the linear garage door ?
                  Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Z-Wave release notes are here:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171320

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                    I have just updated.. .68 and .11
                    what change did you do to the linear garage door ?

Comment

Bro.

It's past business hours and the Sabbath is about to begin. No need to take your work home all the time!

Side note:
                      I have TTS that warns me 1 hour before sunset on Fridays that the Sabbath will begin soon. It's announced wherever I am in my house and on my phone if I'm away. I get the occasional "What? Are you Jewish? " and I have to respond with "You don't need to be Jewish to know you don't work on Friday night!".

But the hard work and communication is appreciated none the less.
                      Originally posted by rprade
                      There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Amen to the Sabbath brother!

Comment

Right after I released .181 we decided to fix an issue with the Linear garage door sensor. I can update the Zee if anyone has the Linear device and wants the changes.

Nice. The new ZWave update fixed the 5 second delay I was having!!

Comment

Update fails

Update will not start "Another installation in progress. You must complete that installation before continuing this one." IT then prompts Retry or Cancel.

I've tried the update and the stand alone installer both with same result.
                            It has failed the last 3 updates.

Comment

Yes! Please update Zee for the Linear garage door sensor fix. It was driving me nuts!.....

Comment

Working...
                              X