Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post

Do you want tests ran on .35 or .38?

Comment

Originally posted by Vodden View Post
        Do you want tests ran on .35 or .38?

.38. This was working on .35.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

You can try 2.0.39 here

Keep the 2.0.38 EXE as a backup just in case

http://bladeplugins.no-ip.org/betas/HSPI_BLGData.zip
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

You can try 2.0.39 here

Ok will give it a go after work. Thx

Comment

You can try 2.0.39 here

Does .39 also include the fix for 2 all day events with the same name on the same day (one ending, the other starting)?

Comment

Originally posted by mda View Post
                Does .39 also include the fix for 2 all day events with the same name on the same day (one ending, the other starting)?
                I don't think it will fix that one
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Bob

I saw your note about wanting these tests done in .39 which appears to have fixed multi-day events firing a day early. They now fire at the correct time on the correct day. I will test a full day event tomorrow and send you the log file if the problem persists. Oddly enough, my ultra-reliable 'On-shift' event did not turn off yesterday. I did not capture it because I wasn't home and didn't have logging enabled. I will switch on logging before I leave work to see if I can capture it if it happens again. I wonder if it had anything to do with 2 other calendar events being active with it at the same time....

Comment

OK do more testing with .39 and let me know if you see any other issues
                    Cheers,
                    Bob

Comment

Bob

I saw your note about wanting these tests done in .39 which appears to have fixed multi-day events firing a day early. They now fire at the correct time on the correct day. I will test a full day event tomorrow and send you the log file if the problem persists. Oddly enough, my ultra-reliable 'On-shift' event did not turn off yesterday. I did not capture it because I wasn't home and didn't have logging enabled. I will switch on logging before I leave work to see if I can capture it if it happens again. I wonder if it had anything to do with 2 other calendar events being active with it at the same time....

Any more word on this version? I have been waiting to install it in case it breaks other things that are more important to me right now in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by S-F View Post
                        Any more word on this version? I have been waiting to install it in case it breaks other things that are more important to me right now in my life.

I am going to start doing extensive testing tomorrow. Work has been busy and taking up my time. I will keep you posted!

Comment

I am going to start doing extensive testing tomorrow. Work has been busy and taking up my time. I will keep you posted!

Great! I'm going to have some time, not too, too much though, this week and can test with you for different scenarios. If tomorrow you initially find that nothing else is obviously broken I'll install it. It would be great if we could get a clear, concise and comprehensive list with adequate debug logs of all the issues surrounding handlers and BLGData. The more well organized data we can get to Blade the better the chances are that he will be able to fix things and not get flummoxed by ambiguities.

Comment

Great! I'm going to have some time, not too, too much though, this week and can test with you for different scenarios. If tomorrow you initially find that nothing else is obviously broken I'll install it. It would be great if we could get a clear, concise and comprehensive list with adequate debug logs of all the issues surrounding handlers and BLGData. The more well organized data we can get to Blade the better the chances are that he will be able to fix things and not get flummoxed by ambiguities.

Yes indeed it would. Let me know what functions/features you need to be sure are working so I can incorporate into testing.

Comment

The big one that was recently fixed, hence my unusual hesitation in updating, was that the handler before offset being a huge number of minutes was corrected. So if I work the next day the offset can be 14 or so hours. That didn't work before.

Comment

The big one that was recently fixed, hence my unusual hesitation in updating, was that the handler before offset being a huge number of minutes was corrected. So if I work the next day the offset can be 14 or so hours. That didn't work before.
                                This one should still work fine
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X