anyone interested in testing a new version of the HAI RC Stat Plug-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    what RC stat model do you have? or does your stat control the fan separately from the heat and cool circuits? did you get the same behavior from the previous version of the plugin (v .16)

I have an RC80 which only controls the heat and cooling. the fan is controlled via the furnace itself.
    I have the RC-80 and 80B
    yes - same behavior in .16
    I don't have a fan for heating. The RC-80 is setup for singlr stage heat only.
    The 80B is setup for heat/cool - the cool side (AC) has the fan. All is programmed corectly via HAI's instructions. Both stat's are wireed as per figure 5 using RWC single stage heat. Currently the AC is not wired up. The 80 is setup with option 02 set to 12 and the 80B set to 4 (Page 11 of manual or 13 of attached pdf) when either stat calls for heat, the plug-in states system "heating" and fan "running" for that stat.
    -Skybolt

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
      I have the RC-80 and 80B
      yes - same behavior in .16
      I don't have a fan for heating. The RC-80 is setup for singlr stage heat only.
      The 80B is setup for heat/cool - the cool side (AC) has the fan. All is programmed corectly via HAI's instructions. Both stat's are wireed as per figure 5 using RWC single stage heat. Currently the AC is not wired up. The 80 is setup with option 02 set to 12 and the 80B set to 4 (Page 11 of manual or 13 of attached pdf) when either stat calls for heat, the plug-in states system "heating" and fan "running" for that stat.
      i believe that i have my stat configured the same. i actually have the 80B as well.

do you have a hs device defined and mapped to the Fan device on the plugin Devices config page?

what about if you set the Fan on manually? does the status change?
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

i believe that i have my stat configured the same. i actually have the 80B as well.

do you have a hs device defined and mapped to the Fan device on the plugin Devices config page?

what about if you set the Fan on manually? does the status change?
        Right now I only have the current temp mapped as a device for each stat. I will add that and see if they track normally.
        Manually operate! How do you do that? - (Sorry couldn't resist) I have not tried that as yet. Will give that I a try and post back.

Thanks for your support and Happy New year.
        -Skybolt

EDIT: Added fan devices and both stat's indecate Fan On when called for heat. I still need to check the manual mode.
        -Skybolt

Comment

...what about if you set the Fan on manually? does the status change?
          Yes - the status changes when I turn the fan on and off manually.

Skybolt
          -Skybolt

Comment

Polling stopped yesterday but web control still operated. Yessterday the last change was 11:34AM and I had the fireplace on most of the day, the stat read 72', but the status page read 66' for that stat. I restarted HS and this AM and bother stats updated. This is what promted me for my original post.

I anyone can point mme to where the code is for this plugin, I would like to debug this.

Thanks,
            -Skybolt
            -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
            X