Conditional Trigger from DSC Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conditional Trigger from DSC Sensor

I would like to fire an event based on time AND DSC sensor status. If I go into condition and select device, the device for a sensor is there. Once I select the device for the conditional trigger I want to be able to tell HomeSeer what to look for. What do I put in for equal to? What does HomeSeer see from the DSC panel for status of the sensor? 0, 1, True, False? Can anyone answer please?

What is the event action you're wanting to do? It's likely that you need to use a conditional event, and add the dsc sensor as a device status or device value trigger.
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

The sensor is a contact on my garage door which is connected to the DSC security panel. I want to activate an Insteon I/O linc to close the door, but only if DSC shows that it is open (the contact is open). I have not been able to get this to work. It seems like Homeseer does not poll the DSC panel for the sensor status. I only want the garage door to close when I press a remote button from my bedroom and only if the door is open. The same remote button also activates the alarm system among other things. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
      X