Jon00 Control (Touchscreen) Interface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tcassio View Post
    I found a couple of problems and have a couple of questions. First the problems.

1. Files named Jon00Control1.ini thru 10 works fine. Files with the names, Jon00Control11.ini thru 19, 21-29, 31-39... do not work. Files names with numbers 20,30,40... all work. I have a file that is named Jon00Control10.ini, and it worked fine. I renamed it to Jon00Contro11.ini and it stops working.
    I have ini files in them ranges and are working fine and also have a few in hundreds and working fine

Try Jo00Control11.ini not Jon00Contro11.ini

Comment

Originally posted by lunkan View Post
      I wounder about this question too. Is it hard to implement? Would be a nice feature to have status on the buttons or for an examle in the text field that belongs to the button.
      It would be impossible to implemement with the current design and would require a total re-write. This too was asked at the beta testing but I'm afraid this is not going to happen.
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by skozin View Post
        Jon00:

Do I still need to change the CSS file for the background if I embed the html?

Thanks,
        Steve
        If you embed a webpage, you cannot change anything apart from it's size. It will be exactly the same as if you viewed that page in a browser but smaller.
        Jon

Comment

I will try this when I get home tonight.

Thanks,
          Steve

Comment

I think I have found the bug with the ini numbering. I will post V1.01 with this bug correction and the new URL/action tomorrow.
            Jon

Comment

Is it possible to display an image file in the display area? I've tried a couple different methods, but none seem to work. I'd like to create a weather page that shows different maps based on which button from the bottom menu bar was pressed. But all I've managed is to show what I'd hope was the correct tag instead.

Comment

No, it will only accept text.

All you do is define a new ini with the same details except the image and change the page using the URL function.
                Jon

Comment

Originally Posted by lunkan
                  I wounder about this question too. Is it hard to implement? Would be a nice feature to have status on the buttons or for an examle in the text field that belongs to the button.
                  It would be impossible to implemement with the current design and would require a total re-write. This too was asked at the beta testing but I'm afraid this is not going to happen.
                  Thats ok, I can do the status informaton on the display page.

Comment

Just to clarify for Nokia N770 users, this package will work but with the following limitations:

1) The optional 2-line display can only be used as a real-time clock.
                    2) 2 line text on the buttons is not possible.
                    Jon

Comment

Jon00:

I was able to capture the image by using changing the CSS as per your instructions by adding a button:

Example:

}

.Button116
                      {
                      color: #ffffFF;
                      font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, HandelGothic, sans-serif;
                      font-size: 12pt;
                      font-weight: normal;
                      padding-top: 0;
                      padding-bottom: 0;
                      padding-right: 0;
                      padding-left: 0;
                      background: url(/Images/image01.jpg);
                      width: 320px;
                      height: 245px;
                      border: 3px solid #0000FF;
                      }

This will give me the captured image. This is good but I prefer to have a live video image on the web page. But I want to know how do you get a live stream video image on your page? I tried embedding like the other post said but could not get it to work. Can it be done? Do you need to change the background url to the location of the streaming camera?

Also, what is the easiest way to refresh the web page?

These may be newbee questions? Sorry.

Thanks,
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                        The issue of Jon00Control11.ini etc did appear as a bug report during the beta and I did replicate it once. After that it started working again for me and I could not replicate it again. I'll take another look at this.
                        Jon,

I have ini files 11, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 working fine. Never saw any problems during beta.

Tom

Comment

Steve,

I will need some info on your streaming camera. How is this done now? Do you currently have a dedicated page for this?

As for refresh - Look under the [settings] in the ini file for PageRefreshTime=0

Set this to the number of seconds you wish the interval to be.
                          Jon

Comment

Jon00:

On your Ini page there is no setting for page refresh. Was there a new version to download?

For the stream: Yes http://localhost:8080

This will get me a live stream.

Thanks
                            Steve

Comment

Yes, it has been released. You must be on an early beta. Probably why the other functions were not working for you. Please download from my site.

Please make sure you backup your ini files as these will be overwritten. Future upgrades will preserve them.
                              Jon

Comment

I've now posted V1.01

This includes a bug fix for some people with using certain ini numbers and a new feature to allow a button to URL re-direct and trigger an action at the same time.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X