MyHS Facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post
    OK, what am I missing? I have two systems, and the previous site showed me both so I could select among them. The new site immediately logs me into only one system, and I don't see any way to select the other.

If I click the top logo, it only shows my original account, not the second one... where/how do I add that?
    If I click "Manage Account", I only get Change Password, Change Primary License, and Access System as buttons.
    Is there a fix or solution to the yet? After the "upgrade", I've completely lost access to my second system...

Comment

Originally posted by NutsyHome View Post
      Is there a fix or solution to the yet? After the "upgrade", I've completely lost access to my second system...
      Have you already renewed your MyHS subscription for 2018? If not, your license will revert to the single system free version.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        Have you already renewed your MyHS subscription for 2018? If not, your license will revert to the single system free version.
        That did it, thanks. I must've missed the expiration reminder (mine expired the same day the new interface went online)...

Comment

User Moddifications

I manage multiple Homeseer boxes and multiple users using myhs. With the new web interface how do you modify an individual user's settings? For instance if I want to change which homeseer system a particular user has access to I can no longer do it.

Comment

Originally posted by thshep View Post
            I manage multiple Homeseer boxes and multiple users using myhs. With the new web interface how do you modify an individual user's settings? For instance if I want to change which homeseer system a particular user has access to I can no longer do it.
            Your MyHS premium account is a yearly subscription. If you're not up to date, renew your subscription and you'll have access to multiple systems and users again. Otherwise, your account reverts to the free single system version.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
              Your MyHS premium account is a yearly subscription. If you're not up to date, renew your subscription and you'll have access to multiple systems and users again. Otherwise, your account reverts to the free single system version.
              My issue is not that I can't see all the systems and users, I can. I can see the users by system but I can no longer edit individual users. For example, I have a user named hstouch@mydomain.com. I set up HStouch Designer's default connection to use this username and password. When I want to use HStouch designer for a particular system I change hstouch@mydomain.com's permission to only access the system I want to work on. I can't set up each project with separate connections because they are all in different locations and I use MyHS to access them all. Editing the user's profile no longer seems available.

Comment

My issue is not that I can't see all the systems and users, I can. I can see the users by system but I can no longer edit individual users. For example, I have a user named hstouch@mydomain.com. I set up HStouch Designer's default connection to use this username and password. When I want to use HStouch designer for a particular system I change hstouch@mydomain.com's permission to only access the system I want to work on. I can't set up each project with separate connections because they are all in different locations and I use MyHS to access them all. Editing the user's profile no longer seems available.
                P.S. Also, you cannot delete a user or reset a user's password. I have 7 systems and about 15 users that I manage, this face lift is in not fully functional.

Comment

P.S. Also, you cannot delete a user or reset a user's password. I have 7 systems and about 15 users that I manage, this face lift is in not fully functional.
                  Please contact our support folks directly for help.

Comment

Here I manage multiple users on multiple boxes.
                    I can no longer assign or delete user names from an account.

When you click on an account it will access the accounts site, instead of the accounts users....

Is there a fix in the works?
                    Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                    | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                    Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                    BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

I just did some testing and on one browser I was getting an error, but when I switched to another browser or used incognito mode it worked ok. Can you try incognito or another browser and see if you can edit. It looks like there is an issue with cookie data and we will be taking a look into it.

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
                      Here I manage multiple users on multiple boxes.
                      I can no longer assign or delete user names from an account.

When you click on an account it will access the accounts site, instead of the accounts users....

Is there a fix in the works?

Comment

Rich
                        Now when I login the Users section is complete, with Edit buttons. They weren't there before.

Could have been an old file in the cache, or cookie, like you said.
                        Thanks, Blair
                        Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
                        | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
                        Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
                        BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Great, we are looking into this issue, something with the cookies.

Originally posted by BlairG View Post
                          Rich
                          Now when I login the Users section is complete, with Edit buttons. They weren't there before.

Could have been an old file in the cache, or cookie, like you said.
                          Thanks, Blair

Comment

Working...
                          X