www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-ins > Lighting & Primary Technology Discussion > Insteon Plug-in (Mark Sandler)

Insteon Plug-in (Mark Sandler) Discussions related to Mark Sandler's 3rd parth plug-in for controlling Insteon devices via Smarthome's PLM interfaces (the 2412 & 2413 series controllers)

Old March 14th, 2018, 11:58 PM
Seer

Referencing Devices will not stay checked

When I am entering events, I just noticed that when I select "Check All" in the "Referencing Devices" dropdown, they automatically revert back to unchecked, and thus I do not get insteon trigger or manual trigger options in the event IF dropdown.

Any tips on how I can keep the "Referencing Devices" checked?
Old March 15th, 2018, 12:19 AM
Seer

I may be erroneously assuming that the reason I don't have Insteon Trigger or Manual Trigger options available on the event IF dropdown is due to not having all "Referencing Devices" checked.

I had them on the dropdown yesterday, but today I am not able to figure out how to get those options restored.
Old March 15th, 2018, 12:39 AM
Seer

UPDATE: I resolved my problem.

I had several empty Groups (no events) above other groups with events. I deleted these empty groups, and the "Insteon Special Triggers" and "This event is manually triggered" options re-appeared in my IF event dropdown list.

Count on me to find an unconventional, obscure way to create events
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:47 AM
Insteon Overlord

the dropdowns at the top of the events page are just for filtering your list of existing events. They really have nothing to do with 'creating' events.

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.368
Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | Vista Alarm 20P with AD2USB | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
Plugins: Insteon 3.0.6.23 (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | Jon00 Charting
Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory