deCONZ display.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deCONZ display.

I just received quite a few new sensors so I'll start with the first anomoly.

I realize this is a deConz question but I wonder why one of the motion sensors shows a red line rather than the usual green.

Which of course begs the question, how do I remove a device from deCONZ. I've never seen instructions on exclusion, just inclusion. I checked the deCONZ manual and don't see anything.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    I just received quite a few new sensors so I'll start with the first anomoly.

I realize this is a deConz question but I wonder why one of the motion sensors shows a red line rather than the usual green.

Which of course begs the question, how do I remove a device from deCONZ. I've never seen instructions on exclusion, just inclusion. I checked the deCONZ manual and don't see anything.
    If you click on the right most grey dot does it give an explanation as to what it is? Red usually indicates that there is too much distance between it and the device it shows as linked to. Time may or may not correct it.

To delete it you can click on the device (make sure you have the right one) and under EDIT you can select "delete selected nodes". If it returns it is because the jowihue plugin recognizes it. Wim can probably give you a better explanation.

Comment

Doh! That was too easy. I guess it's that forest for the trees thing.

I removed and added again, let's see how it behaves.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X