Device not showing up in UPB Spud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device not showing up in UPB Spud

Have a device - a SA UPB lamp-module, that is setup and works (on, off, blink) in Upstart software. I had to update the Upstart to latest version (that fixes import issues with new device type) and it still does not show the lamp device in the HS3 / UPB Spud plugin. Can not find it.

Set the view to all devices but can not see that lamp in UPB Spud. Import works, other changes work but just this one lamp will not show up in HS3.
    Is there anything else I can do prior to having the plugin check for a possible issue?

Also, I do have some devices that have multiple choices for control - on, off, blink, activate link, deactivate. And other that have - on, off, blink.

Why the difference in device controls? What is needed to fix this difference?

Thanks in advance.
    Richard
    HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

Originally posted by Richard View Post
    Have a device - a SA UPB lamp-module, that is setup and works (on, off, blink) in Upstart software. I had to update the Upstart to latest version (that fixes import issues with new device type) and it still does not show the lamp device in the HS3 / UPB Spud plugin. Can not find it.

Set the view to all devices but can not see that lamp in UPB Spud. Import works, other changes work but just this one lamp will not show up in HS3.
    Is there anything else I can do prior to having the plugin check for a possible issue?
    in the device management page, make sure the floor and room filters are all checked, sometime when a room/floor is added, it is filtered out by default.
    If it is still not working, please provide the debug logs you get when you start the plugin as well as your .upe file

Also, I do have some devices that have multiple choices for control - on, off, blink, activate link, deactivate. And other that have - on, off, blink.

Why the difference in device controls? What is needed to fix this difference?
    this is the difference between a link and a device, a link is a sort of "scene" it can control multiple devices at the same time. Links have activate/deactivate controls that devices don't have.

Comment

device not showing

Thanks, ran through the suggestions, still do not see device.

Where can I send upe file and logs?
      HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.258

Comment

Thanks, ran through the suggestions, still do not see device.

Where can I send upe file and logs?
        you can send them by email at spud.webb.4@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
        X